Achievement Guide and Roadmap

CyberEvil

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a small like 900kb update today, but realized that it won't affect it since it should unlock as im beating it on higher diff.

that dont matter, they dont stack, if you beat hard you get the cheevo for hard but not normal and hero.

you can however reload the checkpoint and change to normal and then get it and oddly this also pops the hero one too but beating it on hard will not stack them

even if they did patch just remove update

well, currently the DLC achievements are glitched. I started the game and it was updated to 55 achievements. unlocked 100kills with claws and game reverted to 50achievements.

and here is an update for the boosting solution:

If you have at least 1 friend who is willing to boost you have a faster way than grinding one trial over and over again.

Setup:

Map: Submarine Carrier

Outfit: Choose the same color for an extra 500XP bonus per kill and the same headgear + armor for an extra 1000XP bonus per kill.

Weapon: Since the new update, do yourself a favor and use the claws. The ghost kill is 1 or 2 seconds faster resulting in even more kills.

Boosting:

Now for the killing part. If you are really lucky you start with the "life of a killer" contract, which is the best what can happen. 1st this contract doesn't change until you die, which shouldn't happen in a boosting session. 2nd it gives 5000XP instead of 1000-3000XP as the other contracts. The worst case is a Falcon Dive contract, as it is time consuming and annoying.

Once the match start run towards the middle of the map, kunai climb the wall, collect the skull and falcon dive your partner and start completing contracts. If you don't start with "life of a killer" you may receive it after a few kills. The fastest method for a kill is a head shot as long as you have arrows, then switch to ghost kills and if it is available always do a UT kill for an extra 1000XP steel on bone bonus.

Assuming you start with "Life of a Killer" a match should proceed like this:

1. Falcon Dive

2. Head Shot

3. UT

4+5. Headshot

6. UT

7+8 Headshot

9. UT

10-11. Headshot

12. UT

13-14. Headshot

15. UT

16. Headshot

17. Ghost

18. UT

from here alternate between Ghost kills and UT if available and working^^

Fazit:

The best result was something around 650k(no typo) in 5min, but it is definitely above 250k per match/5min if you do it 1on1 with 27-34kills in the time limit and starting with a falcon dive contract. Since I don't have enough willing friends to test boosting with a 1on2 setting, but I guess you will get more XP per match.

Here is some general advice how to pull off certain contracts as fast as possible:

- Izuna Drop: Start with a XXXXX attack and then XYXXXY for the Izuna

- Steel on Bone: Either mash your way with X until you can pull it off, or if you have a UT available and it is working, you get a Steel on Bone bonus which counts for the contract.

- Shuriken Master: Throw a single Shuriken with B and finish the victim with any kill, I prefer a Ghost Kill.

- Ninpo: If this is the first contracts, you will need 3 kills and some hits. Remember that you have to keep a minimum distance for Ninpo to work.

If you have something for me to add, please comment or send me a PM

Edited by cra

Just got the full list of all five and they require the DLC from the 17th. I'm done with trying anymore. Very seriously considering selling this game at this point. One requires completing Ultimate Ninja in Story AND the two new missions for UN difficulty. Can you imagine the slowdown? Fuck that.

Just got the full list of all five and they require the DLC from the 17th. I'm done with trying anymore. Very seriously considering selling this game at this point. One requires completing Ultimate Ninja in Story AND the two new missions for UN difficulty. Can you imagine the slowdown? Fuck that.

so all 5 dlc achievements require both dlc packs for 800 points each!

where did you find this list?

It's at a few places now. On my phone or I'd link. GameFAQs has it in the forum for 360. One is for 100 kills with claws, another for 100 with scythe, another I already described, another for beating all new trials, and the last I forget offhand. Requires both $10 packs though. I give up.

It's at a few places now. On my phone or I'd link. GameFAQs has it in the forum for 360. One is for 100 kills with claws, another for 100 with scythe, another I already described, another for beating all new trials, and the last I forget offhand. Requires both $10 packs though. I give up.

WOW really!! 1,600 points for 5 achivements!

what are they playing at!

Edited by jackofblades

why has this jumped to 10/10 now

lol

The Trials are insanely difficult (read: broken) even for those of us that have mastered the series' combat. I am very good at this game, despite its issues, and even I can't beat some of these trials unless the game decides to let me. 10/10 is appropriate if only for the UN trials. The DLC is fucking ridiculous so it's on another level. Framerate genocide.

The Trials are insanely difficult (read: broken) even for those of us that have mastered the series' combat. I am very good at this game, despite its issues, and even I can't beat some of these trials unless the game decides to let me. 10/10 is appropriate if only for the UN trials. The DLC is fucking ridiculous so it's on another level. Framerate genocide.

Its really that bad? wow how can it get any worse with the next dlc pack i wonder

The spice of life achievement is bugged fior me. I played online for 2 days now, I got many online achievements like 10 victory etc and I have more than 10 equipements but this one is not unlocked yet. Anyone have trouble with this one?