Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to help you with those. I can do tonight 8-9PM EST if you are down, but I should be free tomorrow afternoon if not. You are on GMT time, yeah? I don't have a mic so I will be following your lead if you don't mind. I've already sent you a friend request.

Hi~ I'm working right now, and I'll online tonight at around 20:00 (GM+1 time)

Hey guys, well here i am again, i'm wanting to do a pure survival playthrough on Co-op, sure some will say "it's better on solo" but big news , I , DON'T , CARE. I just am doing it for the achievement / fun and i don't care which difficulty, impossible or casual, i don't care for the least, i'm doing a hardcore run and i'm pretty far on it so if i want to play real i go there which is about 1- 2 hour everyday (keeping it easy)

this said, i have a mic, i'm cool to play with and got a huge sense of teamwork!

we can do side missions and have some fun, anything you want to do is good for me, if you need achievements or anything just tell me and i'll be glad to help ):

Hope you guys will add me :

GT k6feetdeephole

Drop me a PM on here or on my xbox, i can't come back to the thread and check it out every 30 min :) thanks!

Looking for someone to knock out the Co-Op achievements, collectibles, and missions. I have the DH so I can make it very quick, just need a warm body to keep me company. :)

Not super interested in doing the whole campaign, just the Co-Op stuff and collectibles.

GT: x C IR EE ID