The Simple Method To Rank Up Fast For Multiplayer. Earn 15,000 To 20,000 XP Per Hour!

Tactical Tom

@Tactical Tom

I will use this method to level up :)

The multiplayer part of max payne 3 is crap if you ask me

And i am glad that i can gain xp for playing the singleplayer :)

I'm glad it will help you and others to Level Up.

However I posted this Guide because I thought it would be useful for the x360a Community to Level up faster, not because I hate the Multiplayer of Max Payne 3.

I've been playing the Multiplayer regularly since the Game was released. A couple of Days ago I was at Rank 21 through playing just the Multiplayer Modes. In the 2 Days since discovering this Method I've gone from Rank 21 to very nearly Rank 27.

Edited by Tactical Tom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing a mixture of Payne Killer, Team Death Match and Gang Wars since 2 days after the games release and I'm Legend 2 Rank 37 as of now.

you must have ALOTTTT of time played... ive been completely off work/everything all week, and ive been playing the MP since the day it came out and i also finish first in almost every single game i play with 40-60 kills a game (tdm) and im only ranked 49..

i feel like ive had NO LIFE all week playing this game practically non-stop..

This is a great find. I am not going use it exclusively for exp gains for multiplayer but it will help me with single players grinds like wreckage and shoot dodging for 50 mins overall among others. It kills two birds with one stone!

you must have ALOTTTT of time played... ive been completely off work/everything all week, and ive been playing the MP since the day it came out and i also finish first in almost every single game i play with 40-60 kills a game (tdm) and im only ranked 49..

i feel like ive had NO LIFE all week playing this game practically non-stop..

I play 4-6 hours a day, longer on weekends. I average 40-70 kills in a match of Gang Wars but always aim for less than 10 deaths. I base my whole gameplay around survival. Always have. Done alot of grinds too.

I play 4-6 hours a day, longer on weekends. I average 40-70 kills in a match of Gang Wars but always aim for less than 10 deaths. I base my whole gameplay around survival. Always have. Done alot of grinds too.

are your challenges suppose to reset when you pass into legendary? mine did not! this is going to make ranking up again tremendously slower

Great find man doing it now starting at level 20 and its faster then playing multiplayer. I hate the multiplayer in this game i really dont mind doing this a lot considering some of the Onyx Medals i have got took forever this isnt to bad at all mute the tv and load ipod and play all lol

I'm gonna give this a shot. I like the MP in Max Payne 3 though I do agree it needs some serious tweeks and a patch.

I've found that playing Payne Killer is a great way to rank up. I went from level 14 to 45 in about 5 days playing this mode. I'm very good at it so maybe that is the reason why (I've won 95 times already). There are alot of grinds you can complete in Payne Killer like looting, Mac 10 and LMG 30 grinds, grenade kills, etc.

Other then that I play Gang Wars but once I get the secret achievement I'm done with that game mode, too many damn people IMO.

I might have to utilize this method soon. The MP is just taking a nosedive right in to the toilet.

They should just rename the MP: "Mini 30/Sniper Camp Fest." Hopefully these dbags will go back to playing CoD and stop ruining the MP for this game.

played in a match on junk last night... and there was a combo on the other team that really pissed me off...

GUY 1: Dual wield pistols and slow motion

GUY 2: camping in the very back corner of the map above the drainage ditch (red brick building stairs going up to, huge open window)

Guy 1 would rush the middle, spam his slow motion, totally fail, but guy 2 would snipe us while we were stuck in enemy bullet time.

played in a match on junk last night... and there was a combo on the other team that really pissed me off...

GUY 1: Dual wield pistols and slow motion

GUY 2: camping in the very back corner of the map above the drainage ditch (red brick building stairs going up to, huge open window)

Guy 1 would rush the middle, spam his slow motion, totally fail, but guy 2 would snipe us while we were stuck in enemy bullet time.

dual wield pistols is fine by me, I use a ball and a PT92 all the time. Its the dbags that use dual uzis and just spray all 100 bullets at you because they are so desperate for kills; right up there with the mini 30 and/or sniper people - which now probably constitutes around 75% of all players on the MP right now.

i didnt mind the dual wield pistol... maybe my first post was unclear. What sucked about the match was guy 1 would rush the middle activate his bullet time (without even getting many kills/he sucked) but while we were stuck in enemy bullet time in the middle of the map, the faggot camping in the very back corner would snipe us.

I wish there was an In-Game counter for how many times I've played this Mission.

In the last 7 Days I've gone from Rank 21 to Rank 35.

I'm looking forward to hitting Rank 40 when all the Weapons are unlocked, the Single Handed Sawn Off Shotgun you get at Rank 40 looks good fun.

I wish there was an In-Game counter for how many times I've played this Mission.

In the last 7 Days I've gone from Rank 21 to Rank 35.

I'm looking forward to hitting Rank 40 when all the Weapons are unlocked, the Single Handed Sawn Off Shotgun you get at Rank 40 looks good fun.

it kinda sucks. in fact, almost every weapon at rank 40 sucks except the sniper rifle (better than the one you rank at 20) and the g6 commando. The perk-like things are all kinda pointless too IMO, the only one i put on after 40 is the slow-mo one.

Re: Single Handed Sawn Off Shotgun

it kinda sucks. in fact, almost every weapon at rank 40 sucks except the sniper rifle (better than the one you rank at 20) and the g6 commando. The perk-like things are all kinda pointless too IMO, the only one i put on after 40 is the slow-mo one.

I just watched this Video after my last post and this guy seems to be having a lot of fun pulling out his Sawn Off Shotgun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzJDUuyVKg]PKU MIME - Max Payne 3 - Deathmatch (36 - 23) - YouTube[/ame]

I have to agree about the Bursts though, Bullet Time is the Perk I use 95% of the time.

The 2nd most attractive Burst to me is "Sneaky", but it seems to get you killed as people know your Gamertag if you've killed them several times already in the Match.

Edited by Tactical Tom

i too had fun using it, but that doesnt make the weapon good. It takes both shells most the time to get a kill, that is unless you get a headshot. You'll more than likely get annoyed using it because people will just melee you whenever your reloading (which is alot).

I think the Sawn Off Shotgun is the type of Gun that will be quite difficult to use in Free Aim Mode when playing Multiplayer because of having to reload after 2 shots. On the other hand it will probably be very effective in Soft Lock Mode.

Luckily I play with Soft Lock Mode On in Multiplayer so the Sawn Off should come in handy instead of a Pistol.