Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

I'm looking for other people to have ranked matches with...people who do NOT use hacks, or cheats, or anything other than their skills with the controller and their imagination with created characters.

If you want to have a ranked match so that you (and I) can level up and unlock the online play achievements, without the fear of being screwed over and not even given a fair chance to win, just send me a friend request and we'll go from there.

Also, just to make this perfectly clear: if you hack, or use any kind of cheats ingame, I won't hesitate reporting you. Just thought I ought to throw that out there as well. Here's my gamertag.

Guardian Kitch

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to get all the playing online achievements, so everything up to "King of the World", as well as "A Winner is You!" I can help anyone that needs it once I am 100% done if they still need it. Just send me a message with the game name and I will get a response back pretty quick, an possibly at some odd hour (not playing at this time, just checking messages).

GT: ALL4WON

I basically need all of the online achievements except for the competing an online match, which I've already done. Below is the info for my content to be reviewed.

Gamertag: Scorpion424

Content: Scorpion (Arena)

Just need one more review to get the achievement. I'm going to be on a lot to get the rest of the achievements, so I will be returning the favor. Just search, scorpion, arena, and you should see what looks like fire in the background.

If you can, I would love help with the others. Feel free to message me.

My friend & I have been just versing each other with the hatred to those who cheat their way to the top. Its taking forever so I would be interested to join u. We both dont use hacks, have interesting CAW, dont take it too serious. We just have fun in matches. Its just getting painful to play.

My gamertag: KronicANDMetal

My friends gt: NATEBOY1989

Feel free to add either or both of us.

Peace out

if anyone is looking to boost exp in handicap just message me. if you view the weekly leader boards i am in the top 20. i am getting tired of wasting my time with people who say they want to boost and don't actually boost. if you don't have a mic and you are not serious about this achievement don't bother. my gamer tag is ninjaphilosophy.

if anyone is looking to boost exp in handicap just message me. if you view the weekly leader boards i am in the top 20. i am getting tired of wasting my time with people who say they want to boost and don't actually boost. if you don't have a mic and you are not serious about this achievement don't bother. my gamer tag is ninjaphilosophy.

Good luck with this guy, has no patience and is extremely rude.

Glad to see you're having no luck getting boosting partners :)

I'd help anyone who wants to boost. Only problem is can you boost with just 1 on 1 matches? Or is there a certain way. Granted this is the first time I've really gone online and with the reversal button having a delay online, makes winning matches difficult. Also I'll review anyone's content if you review mine. Please and thank you. GT is the same as username.

• 3 weeks later...

hi looking for some cheevo trading for the Circle Of Community achievements..

Keywords: Bane

GamerTag: SuperKabel

Just send me an IM with your keyword and gamertag, and I would return the Reviewing favor...looking forward to this...