Official Shivering Isles Expansion Pack Thread

graemelunn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually they ARE coming out with a shivering isles disc for 360.

LINKY

please try and know what your talking about when you post. :)

Omg, that's amazing. I'm so going to buy it.

It includes all the previous contents =O. Luckily I haven't download any of the previous content (except Mehrunes Razor, when it was free). Can't wait to get my hands on Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine and other goodies. =)

I need help with the ritual of accession for dimentia... i followed sly into her sewers, reached where her "marker" is, and no one is in this barricaded room. PLease help, only acheivment i have left for this exp pack...:locked

I'm stuck on this myself... If you find out, let me know. If I find out, I'll let you know. But shit, I wish I had made two saves when I had to choose a side. That fucking blows.

EDIT: OK, figured it out... we were aparrently being a couple of fools here... there's a button in the room on the side of one of the stone pillars where the gargoyles rest. Press it and it opens up a false wall. Then there's another one in that hallway that opens up another. There's a couple guards in there and Syl, for your eviscerating pleasure.

I am in the same boat. I chose Dementia as well and have 59/60. I wish I had a save game at that point and just go back for that one quest.

I am trying to figure out how to get this without having to do it twice. Can anyone tell me when the good time to save is to get both the Duke Mania and Dementia and I saved after killing the gatekeeper before I chose one of the doors to go through so I could do it both different ways. But can anyone tell me if that's where you should save or is it further on when you're already doing quests for the King guy?

I am trying to figure out how to get this without having to do it twice. Can anyone tell me when the good time to save is to get both the Duke Mania and Dementia and I saved after killing the gatekeeper before I chose one of the doors to go through so I could do it both different ways. But can anyone tell me if that's where you should save or is it further on when you're already doing quests for the King guy?

When they want you to choose where to take the fire... to the mania or dementia side. Save there, then pick one. Get the achievement, make ANOTHER save and then load your previous save and pick the other. This way, you can play all the way through the other one if you like. Don't know if there's a difference yet. Just completed the dementia side and didn't save beforehand... but I had another save just after beating the game so I've got a beefy character all ready. Armor gives him 100% chameleon and I just went in the door, killed the gatekeeper without any problems and then walked right in. No bone arrows, no tear-soaked hankies, just my trusty daedric shortsword.

When they want you to choose where to take the fire... to the mania or dementia side. Save there, then pick one. Get the achievement, make ANOTHER save and then load your previous save and pick the other. This way, you can play all the way through the other one if you like. Don't know if there's a difference yet. Just completed the dementia side and didn't save beforehand... but I had another save just after beating the game so I've got a beefy character all ready. Armor gives him 100% chameleon and I just went in the door, killed the gatekeeper without any problems and then walked right in. No bone arrows, no tear-soaked hankies, just my trusty daedric shortsword.

Well how far into the Sherograth quests is that cuz I've only just done the Xedilian dungeon stuff? Is it toward the end of getting the Shivering Isles achievements?

Ok, so on top of one of the houses in the Crucible, there is a note and a key. The note says that there is a stash of good shit hidden in an urn and sunken in the sewage near the back of Bernice's Dive. Anyone have any clue as to where Bernice's Dive is?

EDIT: Spartan found it, it's behind Bernice's taphouse inside a broken crate. Nothing great in it though...just make sure you take the sweetcakes because they are used in another side quest... ;)

Shivering Isles was, no, IS amazing. The sheer size of the island is surprising at first, as Bethesda says, about 1/4 the size of Cyrodill.

After completing the SI main quest line, and getting a total of 1250 Gamerscore in Oblivion, I found it took me around 72 hours to total 100%, with about 2-5 hours of messing around. SI has definetely rekindled my Oblivion fondness and I will put another 30-40 hours into it before retiring my copy to a friend or Gamestop.

If you like oblivion, get this expansion.

Oh god, Shivering Isles was a very short story and the ending sucked, I hope they make another download for Hermaeus Mora realm for another 250 Gamerscore and they better put the download for 3400 Microsoft points because I love spending M points.

OK I'm sorry but the last few words of that almost made me want to punch a baby.... I don't know anyone in their right mind who could say that.

:chair

Can I travel between Shivering Isles and Cyrodiil? And where in SI can I find a shop who sales "strong potion of healing" and stuff like that?

I dont know about the strong potion of healing, except I believe I found some somewhere in the Imperial District of Cyrodiil ages ago.

Travel between both realms is an option whenever you wish to transcend from one to the other.

I dont know about the strong potion of healing, except I believe I found some somewhere in the Imperial District of Cyrodiil ages ago.

Travel between both realms is an option whenever you wish to transcend from one to the other.

Allright, thanks. :)