Rise of the Argonauts Walkthrough

Ben 1262

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Finally I got it done on my 3rd playthrough. On the first I just played the game, on the second I tried this guide and missed talking with medusa. Now I'm at tautarus with every constelations done and I only need to finish the game. Thanks for the guide! :drunk :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the guide. It helped me up until the part where my game froze and I didn't want to replay an hour.

Yeahh mine did the same when I was doing the part in Ioclus where you have to knock down 60 people and smash 60 shields. It's a pain :mad:

Anyway thanks a lot for the guide. It's really helping me go through this very quickly :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i have big problem....i play whole game....everytime talk with argonauts as was written in the guide, but i don´t get deeds in Parthenos, spear of virtue .... During your journey, you will meet many companions, learn from them

and don´t get deed for all shrine....don´t now why, but at all shrines there will be god screen with aspects, but not at first shrine with alceme....why? i think I do something bad and becuse of that don´t get it

Edited by xDante1986

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I get 'Corona, Crown of Mastery' during my second run.

I do it in two days (~12 hours).

You can begin in 'Legend, it is an easy game.

If you want to knock down 60 enemies, don't use shield but mace.

Do 'RT + X' and it will be faster and easier than the shield.

Do not forget to buy specific aspect for getting weapon deeds for each god.

An excellent guide for a great game.

Thanks 'Ben 1262'.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide. Took me two playthroughs to get it but it feels great. First time I think I failed because I was short by a few beast killls and warrior kills. That was my legendary playthrough though so not a complete loss. Now just have to burn through this game for max favor with Ares and Hermes. Hopefully that won't take too long.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

where is the river styx constellations?? i cant see it anywhere.

below The Argo i only see spear of virtue, peerless warrior, ferocious wolf, and wind shear.

...nevermind more constellations are showing up now

Edited by dem0n88

i found a great glitch to max out all the dialogue choices. at this part of the guide..

Ask about Callas, answer - he belongs in tartarus, then tartarus is worse, finally answer hades won’t show mercy.

if you wan to max out the apollo choices repeatedly answer bottom left

for athena repeatedly answer bottom right

ares, top left

hermes, top right

when you're done you can choose the answers the guide says and move on.

im going to save up my deeds after i max out athena then do the save/load trick to get the achievements for ares and hermes

Edited by dem0n88
typing error

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A friend of mine got the "Corona, Crown of Mastery" constellation to light up but didn't get the achievment, any ideas if this is cheevo can glitch or if there is a solution to this. He has every other achievment but that one.

• 2 months later...

Thanks much for this guide. It's very straight to the point. I was pretty much able to power run through this game on my first play-through and finish the full 1000 in just three days!

Important to note:

I was one blacktongue short by the time I got to the Iolcus Finale. I read ahead and saw that there were more to fight. However, using the no companion exploit prevented my kills of the blacktongues to go up. I panicked, reloaded, went ashore with companions, and the first blacktongue kill triggered Corvus, Eyes of Hecate. phew! I then carefully completed Aquarius, Peerless Warrior to unlock Corona.

Edited by RIVE

• 1 month later...