X360A SetsunaFSeiei BlazBlue Tournament

Registration is closed but if you would like to be part of any future tournaments please let me know and i ill contact you when the next tournament comes around. Unfortunately I cant offer anything as a prize other than bragging rights so if anyone would like to donate or has an idea for a prize please message me.

Heres who has signed up so far

SetsunaFSeiei: Noel Vermilion

Balmung92: Jin Kisaragi

Ruywapid: Noel Vermilion

Inferno Lan: Carl Clover

Electriclectic: Arakune

Agentsephiroth417: Litchi Faye Ling

Twinblade V: Taokaka

Osirisky: Ragna the Bloodedge

Berserkerninja: V-13

And here are the rules for the tournament

1. The tournament will be double elimination. Also for the final match the winners losers bracket champion MUST beat the winners bracket champion twice to win so there for it will be 5 best 2/3 matches at most.

2. You are only allowed to use one character during the tournament so please message me to tell me which character you are going to use.

3. If you are not in attendance at match time then you will be disqualified. Match time will be agreed upon by both participants.

4. Whether spectating is allowed is up to the two fighters.

5.You will play 3 matches consisted of 2 round victories, The first one to win 2 of those three matches will proceed

6. No unlimited characters.

7. No astral heat.

8. No easy specials

9. If you have any complaints about another participants play style please save the match and ask me to view the replay. I dont imagine this coming into play but just to be safe.

If you have any complaints or concerns please message me

I tried to post the bracket but the file was too large so heres the bracket courtesy of mediafire

Updated Bracket:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e5707964e0f43ca92fb2ca15d7ea42d9e4b34a7363c0c9525be6ba49b5870170

Edited by Balmung92

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel Vermillion will be my main

also id like to make a suggestion to have just one thread called "Blazblue x360a Tournaments" or something like that and just edit the main post during each new tournament and have a seperate post under that main post showing results from past tournaments (top 3 players i suppose)

Noel Vermillion will be my main

also id like to make a suggestion to have just one thread called "Blazblue x360a Tournaments" or something like that and just edit the main post during each new tournament and have a seperate post under that main post showing results from past tournaments (top 3 players i suppose)

Alright thanks ill start that with the next tournament

@Inferno: Well sorry lol oh well this tournament is starting to look good

Edited by Balmung92

Hakumen, sorry about my mishap with the last tournament, my internet has been buggy but we finally got it sorted out. I'm in this all the way! :D

Alright cool but you still have the final round in the first one lol I'll update this on my computer when I get home I'm on a friends iPhone right now lol