Does anyone else have this Glitch after killing the Final Boss?

AmyGrrl

I had this the first time I finished the game. After I did a minimalist run, it didn't happen. I guess it has something to do with the fusion helmet. First run was 100%, second, obviously, wasn't. I think it glitches because in the last cinematic Jason isn't wearing any headgear, but only when you unlocked the fusion helmet.

I had this the first time I finished the game. After I did a minimalist run, it didn't happen. I guess it has something to do with the fusion helmet. First run was 100%, second, obviously, wasn't. I think it glitches because in the last cinematic Jason isn't wearing any headgear, but only when you unlocked the fusion helmet.

Same happened to me.

I only got it my first time beating the game with %100. However I've beaten the game a second time with %100 and I didn't get it, so either it was fixed or it's random. Though the Fusion Helmet probably still has something to do with it. I also noticed it seems to make his eyelashes a little purple too :)

The other glitch I noticed was everytime I skipped the final cutscene or credits (can't remember which) it would show for a split second Jason on the platform that the final cutscene takes place but he's floating in the air with his arms out in a 't' position, quite funny also.

Happened to me when i had the helmet on, without it on he had normal hair.

It's a pretty funny glitch and makes him look like he's had a bad night out and someones dyed his hair for fun whilst he's been unconscious from all the booze :p

Yeah, I was with my friend when I beat the game and we were both laughing :) Kind of ruins any chance of seriousness for that cutscene, heh.