Achievement Discussion

Krazie

I'm currently working my way towards Berserker and finding myself wishing I hadnt spent my orbs leveling up these skills that are no use on Hard. Sephia was a walk in the park since I had the skills I needed maxed. The rest are a different story so any orb farming tips for each character is sure to help everybody out on Berserker.

I wasn't paying attention when I did Survival Co-op but do you get to keep any orbs you gain during it?

Yes, and what skills are you referring to?

Edit: Also, it's possible to get an unlimited combo on an enemy that doesn't die on zazi's first level however it would be unbareably slow as you have to do it while she is in the B aiming section. Which means one combo per shot, however if you had a controller that hits X on its own and a 360 that you don't mind burning out....you could eventually hit over a million combo wise I guess.

Edited by Des

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend, I´ve got your point.

But, there´s one thing I still don´t know.

How to flash? On the shield enemies, I just got these attacks randomly.

Thanks.

Just keep the Y button pressed against a shield enemy, then after that press y again and you'll flash attack, a place full of shield enemies is survival lvl2, i got like 200 flash attacks there

why isn't there an achievement and roadmap guide up yet?

usually games have 1 up before the game comes out. it's been a week and no guide.

it would really be helpful and, Are there any missable achievos?

This game doesn't need one. Just refer to the accessory guide. Nuff said.

I was one of the first people to get all the colors and wrote up a guide for it on another site but I'm not sure if I can mention it here. The last thread I mentioned it in seemed to have gotten deleted.

Accessory thread has all but two colors mentioned I believe.

thanks.

for the Master Chamelion achievement: u need to have everyone's color costume=4 for every character

for the Berserker: beat hard with all characters

for the 2 flash achievos: against shield enemies, hold Y then keep pressing Y after

for the 2 blocking ones: tape ur RT and stand in front of the arrow guys or the birds

for the network (multiplayer) achievos: beat every stage with 1 other person.

when you beat the final stage for every stage with any character, you get someone's final weapon, beat them all and you get all MP and final weapon achievos.

for the rank achievos: get 20%,50% and 80% A's.

for the accessory achievos: get 20%,50% and 80% of them=weapons don't count

How to unlock the Hero achivement ? Its say i have to go through the game with all character but i clear the game with all of them and the achi still not pop up ? why ?

Please ?

:(

I'm bore with this game already and don't want to play it again just for this achi:(

it pops when u save it. so save it when you beat your last level on hard.

i don't know if u have to do this but i waited for everyones endings.

Maybe u missed 1 level on hard, some characters have a level where they fight 1 boss. like galen fights Behemeth.

check with every characters levels and see if u completed every one.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLAY THE COLLOSEUM!!!

edit: my bad, i thought u meant beating it on hard. anyway maybe u missed a level is all im saying and make sure to save it afterwards.

Edited by i love anime

It's not false info .

I complete all of the achivements for complete each character story but the one that require complete the game with all character still not pop up .

Here's the proof :

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/821/41407807.png

it should have unlocked right after the last character you beat it with, but it didn't.

try beating it with your last character again and wait for the credits and the special ending, and SAVE IT.

oh yeah make sure its all on the same difficulty, if you switched from easy to normal and beat the final mission, then you didn't beat the final mission on easy. hope that makes sense.

Edited by i love anime

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...