Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok on 12/18/11 i would like to boost to level 50 as much as possible. i have a few people that will be boosting but we need more so if your down for the level boost let me know. i will be getting on crysis 2 around 2-3pm eastern standard time. please do not be afraid to add/msg me on the xbox and i will add you to the list. the longer you guys wait to have some one add you the longer it will take to get your stuff done. i will also boost out anything else after the double exp so keep that in mind if you need help and are willing to help me out as well. :woop:

I am already at Rank 50 (that's a hell lot of time to reach R50 legit). What I need next is "The Cleaner".

Among all the skill kills, I am missing "Relentless" and "Psycho", which are 4 kill streak and 5 kill streak respectively.

I would be grateful to join a boosting group. I assure you "Psycho" is much harder than R50 so even the XP boosting group might want to help me (and yourselves) out with this first.

Supposedly, free for all "Instant Action" is the way to go.

Contact me via XBL. Add me to every list of yours. No need to ask for my permission. I would be keeping Crysis 2 until March (due to "Dedication").

I propose to collect 6 people on a time and get all the skill kill, what you need. The main is - Relentless and Psych. I can not be a leader, because I do not have a microphone. But can anyone take on this?

Make a list and arrange a time. Hopefully, 1-2 days enough to get ready.

UPD:

Ok, found 5 people, when there are 1 more people, then we can start. When we have a full team, I add all, and write day and time. But need someone with a microphone.

1) ElectricTheLyn

2) sonnyforple

3) Resident Jesus

4) Himuton

5) OldChiefChiniki

Edited by 21Guns

OK i wanted to test this out so i left my xbox running all night to see of this double XP would be like tricking the Gears 2 event for the 20x XP. only problem is I cant find any matches so if your still looking to boost your level like i am join me up today and lets see if my lobby is still giving double XP. in the mean time while i wait for people ill keep trying to get a match going to confirm it. stay tuned. add me if you like. GT below vvvvvv

***UPDATE @ 12:00pm 12/19/11***

so either the lobbies went dead since double XP is over OR I am still stuck in the double XP world like I wanted to be and it wont connect me to anyone because of it. So if i can get a party going and if it works like i think it will, we will all be able to get double XP since i haven't left the multiplayer lobby for it to update. also it might help confirm my theory as well but in the "news" section on the top right corner of my screen it still tells me "C2MP NEWS: Double XP all weekend! jump online now to boost your rank..." now if someone can tell me if they have something when they load up their game then that may be proof that when you join my game and we can get enough people we will get double XP. Now this is still not a 100% confirmation this is still my theory to it still might being able to work BUT if this does work i'm going to be leaving my box on until I get to level 50(currently level 13) cause God only knows when they will do another one. i will update again upon receiving XP after a game & even invite those i see that posted on here that will still need the level 50 as well. once again stay tuned and also join me to help me confirm that it works...

Edited by Soul Shadow X2

OK i wanted to test this out so i left my xbox running all night to see of this double XP would be like tricking the Gears 2 event for the 20x XP. only problem is I cant find any matches so if your still looking to boost your level like i am join me up today and lets see if my lobby is still giving double XP. in the mean time while i wait for people ill keep trying to get a match going to confirm it. stay tuned. add me if you like. GT below vvvvvv

***UPDATE @ 12:00pm 12/19/11***

so either the lobbies went dead since double XP is over OR I am still stuck in the double XP world like I wanted to be and it wont connect me to anyone because of it. So if i can get a party going and if it works like i think it will, we will all be able to get double XP since i haven't left the multiplayer lobby for it to update. also it might help confirm my theory as well but in the "news" section on the top right corner of my screen it still tells me "C2MP NEWS: Double XP all weekend! jump online now to boost your rank..." now if someone can tell me if they have something when they load up their game then that may be proof that when you join my game and we can get enough people we will get double XP. Now this is still not a 100% confirmation this is still my theory to it still might being able to work BUT if this does work i'm going to be leaving my box on until I get to level 50(currently level 13) cause God only knows when they will do another one. i will update again upon receiving XP after a game & even invite those i see that posted on here that will still need the level 50 as well. once again stay tuned and also join me to help me confirm that it works...

mine says about the crysis 1 game from mp. Ur double xp will still work but only for ppl that havent come out of multiplayer unfortunately most are bk to normal xp (like me) crash site again for a bit lol

Hey guys, dont know if any people are still looking to get this cheeve, but I am and had planned to over the weekend but was unable to due to my kids being sick (typical!) If any of you would still like to get it done im happy to try and get a group together one eve (UK GMT would be easier, but not specific) then im happy to try and arrange. Hit me up iof you are in for it, thanks either way :)

GT - x DAINJAH x .

Ok, im not too proud to beg for help/assistance on here, desperate to get the skill kills finished and poss a few of the multi-kill dogtags too! please please please please will a few people aid me, I'll obviously be willing to help others with this and other things too. (The community on here is usually very helpful and friendly, looking forward to your response/s) PLEASE!! ;-)