Achievement Discussion

Virtual Michael

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if was a glitch or not but if anyone wants to get Skill Legend bit easier i changed sliders played a match after that went to skill games and did last shooting skill challenge and the sliders had effected the skill game as well so i could get around the keeper and got like 4000 each time and 40,000 in about 1min made it much easier

Seriously? O:

Has anybody unlocked the Bros achievement? I played an unranked match with a 2nd controller and it didn't unlock :confused:

You don't play an unranked game to get it - you do head to head seasons with an added guest account (press :ybut: when choosing a team to play as).

I got this the other day, when a few friends came around, specifically to destroy my (until then) unbeaten record on the game mode........ Thanks guys...... :chair

Looking to join/create a club to get One Of The Bro's & to boost my online pro.

Add/Message me on XBL if interested: AdammIsRad

Thanks.

I am also looking to get one of the bro's. Xbox live messenger is down for me add me GT o THE BIG G o

Or message me on here and we can sort it out.

Also looking to boost online friendlies achievement.

Edited by wbagaz85

Recently, in a Clubs match, my Pro was in the wall so I decided I would try get the wall creep achievement. I did, but it also unlocked for my friend in the game who was not in the wall, so i am guessing that achievement in clubs unlocks for anyone in your team if you play as an any and your pro goes into the wall

I suck at FIFA... don't know if they have got harder or I'm worse but I can't buy a win at the moment!

Looking for help with the online pro and the seasons mode?

Will obv help you out too with others you need.

Message me GT: Comben

online between 2pm and 10pm UK time.

HI, looking for help to boost online friendleys and club win achievements, message me GT; BonkersStorm367 always willing to help boost anything in return. online from 6pm uk time today and probably most of tommorrow.

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...