Aftermath Achievements

k1ll1ng5pr33

Don't know the Score. Posted these over @ PS3T.

Handyman

Unlocked all xbow parts

Bite your finger

Found the secret reptile

Home made javelin

Destroyed an enemy vehicle using the xbow

Pocket full of death

Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade

Extreme Hoarder

Picked up 50 weapons in Scavenger mode

Maybe, but maybe it's more along the lines of throwing C4 on a vehicle then shooting the C4 with the bolt, i think that would register it as a Xbow kill, I'm not certain though, only time will tell.

Maybe the spawn beacon?

I remember a lot of people got the B2K "It goes boom!" assignment with the repair torch vs. the spawn beacon.

I agree, no need to worry about it for 2 weeks, but interesting to speculate on it though.

Maybe, but maybe it's more along the lines of throwing C4 on a vehicle then shooting the C4 with the bolt, i think that would register it as a Xbow kill, I'm not certain though, only time will tell.

I don't think it would be too hard. Hopefully your team will be shooting stuff at vehicles, just wait and try to land the killing blow for an easy kill. Also I would imagine that a few hits with the explosive bolt would take out some light armor.

Son of a ... Damn you Battlefield! I just purchased a dozen new games on Black Friday. Don't lure me back now!

LOL! Don't take the shrink wrap off, it'll keep the dust out of the cases.

I've had Oblivion, Skyrim and half a dozen other games sitting on my shelf for over a year unplayed because of BF3.

Welcome back Saint!!! ;)

I've had Oblivion, Skyrim and half a dozen other games sitting on my shelf for over a year unplayed because of BF3.

Welcome back Saint!!! ;)

I feel both of you there. I still have AC: Revelations and NFS: The Run & Hot Pursuit to finish from last year and before. Just picked up Forza Horizons and NFS: Most Wanted from Black Friday.

Leaves me ALOT of single player to play after the baby comes in Jan. Trying to get in all the MP I can now.

I feel both of you there. I still have AC: Revelations and NFS: The Run & Hot Pursuit to finish from last year and before. Just picked up Forza Horizons and NFS: Most Wanted from Black Friday.

Leaves me ALOT of single player to play after the baby comes in Jan. Trying to get in all the MP I can now.

Congrats you Dad you!!! :woop:

I got AC Revelations on release, only just played it in October.... bugger it all. Now hoping it won't take me as long to get to AC3!! I don't even want to think about the rest of that shelf.

Note to self: go home, download and play ME3 Omega, delete all ME3 DLC and make space for more BF3.... my HDD is fucking full!!

Want to uninstall Halo 4 after next weeks episode that should free up some bits and bytes.

Welcome back Saint!!! ;)

You could've played some of those games if it weren't for you spending 96 hours on lost odyssey! ;)

This DLC will get me back into this game, got bored after AK. Would've thought they would've done the three kill achievement with support or recon.

You could've played some of those games if it weren't for you spending 96 hours on lost odyssey! ;)

This DLC will get me back into this game, got bored after AK. Would've thought they would've done the three kill achievement with support or recon.

96 hours and 20 minutes for that fcking huge cutscenes ending lol that took me over a year of picking away. Beacause I spent 600+ on bf3!!!

Wow.... This patch is taking forever to dl...

Welcome back Saint!!! ;)

To late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them... :D

Let's see. I purchased: Halo 4, Black Ops II (big fucking mistake. What a piece of shit.), Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Sniper Elite V2, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Dishonored, Brink, Ghost Recon Soldier, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, 007 Legends, Fallout 3 Game of the Year, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and last but not least, Halo Reach. That's 14 reasons to steer clear of being sucked back into Battlefield 3. In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.

I've already finished the campaigns on Halo 4, Black Ops II and Sniper Elite v2. I'm going to wrap up some of the achievements and then continue grinding my way through that stack. I'm thinking that AC3 will be next.

Too late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them... :D

Let's see. I purchased: Halo 4, Black Ops II (big fucking mistake. What a piece of shit.), Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Sniper Elite V2, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Dishonored, Brink, Ghost Recon Soldier, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, 007 Legends, Fallout 3 Game of the Year, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and last but not least, Halo Reach. That's 14 reasons to steer clear of being sucked back into Battlefield 3. In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.

I've already finished the campaigns on Halo 4, Black Ops II and Sniper Elite v2. I'm going to wrap up some of the achievements and then continue grinding my way through that stack. I'm thinking that AC3 will be next.

Just to be a dick to you(look at first word):p! Seems like you might need to bring your Xbox into work again. Warfighter's multiplayer might make you rage, just giving you a heads up.

To late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them... :D

Forgot I got MoH too. 007 is TRASH. Return it if possible. Worst price of Bond material EVER!

BO2 is a fucking joke. I was hoping for the campaign to be decent like the first BO, but damn does it suck. I went straight from Halo 4 to BO2 and what a slap in the face. Mp sucks as expected. Campfest. SP is just so fucking out there that it ruins the game.

Going to try and finish the campaign before Aftermath so I can wash the taste of BO2 out.