Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id want an achievement for completing the game 100% probably 100g

so this involves completing all missions, side missions, owning all properties, maxing out stats, hidden packages / pidgeons etc.

however i would hate it if each individual mission had to be 100% complete, like assasins creed.

i just enjoy doing the missions, not doing the mission without being caught, completing it in under a certain amount of time, and having to kill enemies in specific ways.

however hard the achievements may be, i will try my best to complete them all

however i would hate it if each individual mission had to be 100% complete, like assasins creed.

i just enjoy doing the missions, not doing the mission without being caught, completing it in under a certain amount of time, and having to kill enemies in specific ways.

I wouldn't mind it. I haven't played AC, so I don't know if it's how it's done in that, but in TBoGT there was the Gold Star achievement that required 100% in all missions, and that wasn't too bad really. If they were to have that in V, surely they would maintain the "once you get a goal, it always counts towards 100%, even if you never do it again" aspect. Sure some of the times/objectives can be challenging, but that's the whole point.

100% - there will sure be one, just like in every R* game, stupid cheevo, but great game so I will defo do that one, just dunno how long will that take, considering how giant the world will be.

100% on IV didn't take as long as most people would think, like maybe between 40-45 hours max. Some people even complained there was way too much to do in the story and it all got repetitive, tbh I personally hope they expand on everything and add even more content, making 100% even longer to achieve. :p Will be fun!

I know a lot of people always messed up with the Strangers achievement, so hopefully there won't be anything like that for the sake of others (even though I liked that achievement).

I actually wouldn't mind some nice MP ones, and not just a standard 5 or 6, I wouldn't mind up to 15 MP achievements.

EDIT: I'm lying, I HATE MP ACHIEVEMENTS!

Edited by BiggD

I know a lot of people always messed up with the Strangers achievement, so hopefully there won't be anything like that for the sake of others (even though I liked that achievement).

I actually wouldn't mind some nice MP ones, and not just a standard 5 or 6, I wouldn't mind up to 15 MP achievements.

Remember, with Rockstar it wouldn't be as simple as boosting most of them in private and grinding the rest solo like on Tomb Raider! :p

THINK BEFORE YOUR MOUTH SPILLS WITH THESE WORDS GAAAD DAMMIT!!

Remember, with Rockstar it wouldn't be as simple as boosting most of them in private and grinding the rest solo like on Tomb Raider! :p

THINK BEFORE YOUR MOUTH SPILLS WITH THESE WORDS GAAAD DAMMIT!!

Did I say 15?! I meant...1!

But seriously, I take that back :o because now that I think about it and remember, Max Payne's MP achievements were a pain in the ass as were GTA IV's!

Did I say 15?! I meant...1!

But seriously, I take that back :o because now that I think about it and remember, Max Payne's MP achievements were a pain in the ass as were GTA IV's!

Yeah true about Max Payne, and all their DLC's don't make things any easier either! This is why the 2 DLC's for GTA IV were perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

Auf Weinerstain Petrobitch 2 and Wanted 2. If I see those...or anything of a similar note...T__T

If they HAVE to put stupid MP achievements, at least fix the goddamn lobby system. GTAIV's was HORRIBLE! And it makes legit getting the achievements a multi-year ordeal. Even boosting it's an issue because of how it works. "Lol nobody wants the map the host chose, BOOT HIM!

Okay in the world of GTA the possibilities of sustaining injuries are endless, so my idea Rockstar (if you're listening) a challenge to die in EVERY possible way in GTA V. This includes cop shootouts, car crashes, drowning, sky diving, gang shootouts, mission death, falling death, being blown up, attacked by animals, hit by cars, grenades, C4, being set on fire, strangled, being beaten to death by blunt weapons, tennis balls to the head ANYTHING! A great idea I know, the only thing better would be killing in every possible way. It needs a good name too something like, "Stress Release" or "Brutal Therapy" (to consist with Michael's therapy sessions).

• 2 weeks later...

Since Rockstar are pretty big on their fake in-game branding, they should parody the sponsored achievements of other games eg Heartstopper- This achievement is brought to you by Burger Shot.

In fact, all the story related achievements could be like this, if R* could thread it in well enough; which I don't doubt that someone there is smart enough to..

• 1 month later...
Okay in the world of GTA the possibilities of sustaining injuries are endless, so my idea Rockstar (if you're listening) a challenge to die in EVERY possible way in GTA V. This includes cop shootouts, car crashes, drowning, sky diving, gang shootouts, mission death, falling death, being blown up, attacked by animals, hit by cars, grenades, C4, being set on fire, strangled, being beaten to death by blunt weapons, tennis balls to the head ANYTHING! A great idea I know, the only thing better would be killing in every possible way. It needs a good name too something like, "Stress Release" or "Brutal Therapy" (to consist with Michael's therapy sessions).

No.

EDIT: I'm lying, I HATE MP ACHIEVEMENTS!

I wouldn't really mind MP achievements if they're done correctly. Just simple ones like the standard viral achivement, win X games, and then just do some of the things which are new to the franchise, no idea what they could be though.

Would also LOVE some throwback achievements, or even just in-game events. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, put a large reference to CJ in the game and let us do something with it! Even if it's really basic, like "Enter CJ's former bedroom in Grove Street - Throwback - 5G". Would be great.

or at least make sure every online game I get into is not hacked / modded

That's inevitable. BUT, what they can do is implement the same system Max Payne 3 has and that is those who cheat, they are thrown into the same pool. So when they search for MP games, they get in the same lobby together so they can all cheat one another.

I'm guessing they will go this route.

• 3 weeks later...

These 3 things

A-No Collectibles,or atleast have an in game map for them when you beat the game

B-No MP achivements,or atleast make them reasonable. R* I love your games but IV's online I didn't like at all and grinding towards max level I could never do.

C-R* please note the GS in RDR was a joke. 5 gs this 5gs that. 5 gs for doing something hard is not worth it 5 gs is for doing something nearly blind folded.

These 3 things

A-No Collectibles,or atleast have an in game map for them when you beat the game

B-No MP achivements,or atleast make them reasonable. R* I love your games but IV's online I didn't like at all and grinding towards max level I could never do.

C-R* please note the GS in RDR was a joke. 5 gs this 5gs that. 5 gs for doing something hard is not worth it 5 gs is for doing something nearly blind folded.

A-It's gonna happen.

B-It's gonna happen.

C-It's.... gonna happen. :p

Sorry to break it to you, but knowing R* I'm sure all that's gonna happen.