How do you beat the seeminngly endless museum level?

This topic is about the museum level in MW2.I see all these "statues" of alll the characters and enemies.I look around and take my best weapons(FAL and AA12) and decide to press the red button on the front desk(which says "do not prees").The characters try to kill me but fail.I go into the next room and kill them all too(all so the killstreak sound effect seems to pop up when you kill all the characters after pushing the button).But to my surprise the characters in the opposite room respawn.So then I am trapped in the Museum trying to complete the unknown objective.If you know what to do please reply to this topic.

Get the riot sheild and a good gun and go to the ammo crate load up on ammo. Push the button back out of the room with the sheild up. Then run to the end of the hall and kill them as they come. In the first room smash the dog with the sheild frist before switching to your gun. The second room you'll need a launcher to take out the jug.

That's the only problem with MW2, there's no reward for completing the Campaign or the museum, or even for getting the intel. CoD4 had an arcade mode, and a few different cheats, such as Old Wartime or whatever it was called.

You get a pretty little achievement with the intel. Haha! I agree. It would be kind of cool to have the cheats like COD4 and WAW.