Achievement Guide

daenius

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanna point out that the fever cheevo is kinda misleading it quotes "challenge and defeat" i have just played a match in the online world cup and was playin away. beat the guy and got the cheevo at the end of the match. hope this clears any confusing anyone may be having

thanks bud, I'll update the guide with this.

In CYC (Captain your country) it's easy to get above 9 rating, place you play doesn't matter, even attackers can do it. Just take the ball, go to your own end, keep passing ball to your team mate and ask him pass back. Keep doing this, sometimes you may have to change to other side as oppenent comes too close. Good for time wasting or getting good rating.

will put this in the guide, thanks man!

In CYC (Captain your country) it's easy to get above 9 rating, place you play doesn't matter, even attackers can do it. Just take the ball, go to your own end, keep passing ball to your team mate and ask him pass back. Keep doing this, sometimes you may have to change to other side as oppenent comes too close. Good for time wasting or getting good rating.

This could also work for the Co-op Success achievement.

i think u need to remove the quote in red text about the 2010 world cup fever i was just pointing out i recieved it while playing away but im sure it will unlock either way "home or away". you just dont need to challenge them.

i have just got co-op success 5G

me and my m8 had 2 controllers each and we played as 4 defenders and we passed it around in the couners of the pitchand did 1-2s with the keeper and other players took 2 goes but we did it in the end

has anyone got the virus cheevo yet cause ive not seen any yet

"2010 Fifa World Cup Fever"? Yeah, I got that yesterday morning, won my 3rd Online World Cup game and achievement unlocked. :)

Great guide, and thanks for posting it, been helpful for me in a few achievements that I was wondering the reason they didn't pop up for me.

""Qualifier Achievements

"For Africa Qualifier, South America Qualifier, CONCACAF Qualifier, Oceania Qualifier, Asia Qualifier and Europe Qualifier all you have to do is use 2 controllers. Make sure you are controller one, then move to the oppositions team and make controller two go on the team your using, then all you have to do is FORFEIT the match with controller two and then keep on doing it as you will win 3-0 making the other team forfeit until you Qualify gaining all points."

Thanks to wilson1874 for this information.""

For "daenius"

Can I ask? Is this right? ^^ Why would you forfeit with the team your using?

The other little thing I've noticed is that you put Netherlands down, perhaps you should "Holland (Netherlands)", so people know that is the same team/country.

And one more thing if you want to add it your guide, with the Qualifiers, Im not sure about every region, but the Europe one for example,, there is a group that has less teams in it, so wouldnt that make this even quicker. I think it is "Group I", it has Holland and Scotland etc in it. Just thought I would that out, get back to me when and if you can, cheers! :)

-WcG iFredy29

""Qualifier Achievements

"For Africa Qualifier, South America Qualifier, CONCACAF Qualifier, Oceania Qualifier, Asia Qualifier and Europe Qualifier all you have to do is use 2 controllers. Make sure you are controller one, then move to the oppositions team and make controller two go on the team your using, then all you have to do is FORFEIT the match with controller two and then keep on doing it as you will win 3-0 making the other team forfeit until you Qualify gaining all points."

Thanks to wilson1874 for this information.""

For "daenius"

Can I ask? Is this right? ^^ Why would you forfeit with the team your using?

The other little thing I've noticed is that you put Netherlands down, perhaps you should "Holland (Netherlands)", so people know that is the same team/country.

And one more thing if you want to add it your guide, with the Qualifiers, Im not sure about every region, but the Europe one for example,, there is a group that has less teams in it, so wouldnt that make this even quicker. I think it is "Group I", it has Holland and Scotland etc in it. Just thought I would that out, get back to me when and if you can, cheers! :)

-WcG iFredy29

He has put this down wrong it should be

move player ONE to opposite team and then move player TWO to the team you are getting the cheevo with, start game and forfeit using player ONE repeat this every game. Then you will get the cheevo when u have qualified.

He has put this down wrong it should be

move player ONE to opposite team and then move player TWO to the team you are getting the cheevo with, start game and forfeit using player ONE repeat this every game. Then you will get the cheevo when u have qualified.

I didn't put anything down wrong, I copy-pasted it, so if it's written the wrong way, it's not my fault.

fixed.

I didn't put anything down wrong, I copy-pasted it, so if it's written the wrong way, it's not my fault.

fixed.

Happy to help, glad I pointed those things out, I was quite confused with that qualifying thing.

Like I said though, you could also say pick the smallest group's for qualifying achievements because some are smaller than others making this quicker! :)

-WcG iFredy29

its enough u add these things

Overview

Estimated achievement difficulty:

Estimated time for 1000:

Minimum playthroughs:

Missable achievements:

Glitched achievements:

Offline:

Online:

Do Cheat's disable achievements:

Second Trip, First Goal - 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Qualify & Score in the finals using any team that's been to the finals & not scored :Lead profile

For this Achievement, again select "2010 FIFA World Cup" from the Main Menu, this time setting the tournament type to "Finals" and change the difficulty if necessary.

Then, set the fixture type to "custom" and select one of the countries mentioned further down as your team.

You "can't" use two controllers for this by the way, I tried it, although it is easy enough, just thought I would say if u would like to add it!

Greece worked fine :) and they got a pretty good team, cant believe they havnt scored in the final :o