Kinect is £10 at all GAME stores- UK

Barad

Damn that's a price i'm willing to pay to see if it will work without rearranging my flat!

Their website is showing £24.99 preowned so i guess it's an in store only offer. I'll have to check it out at the weekend, although to be honest the web price isn't bad anyway and i have £19 on my reward card.

Damn that's a price i'm willing to pay to see if it will work without rearranging my flat!

Their website is showing £24.99 preowned so i guess it's an in store only offer. I'll have to check it out at the weekend, although to be honest the web price isn't bad anyway and i have £19 on my reward card.

Yeah in-store only. I think you get a game free with it too kinectanimals or something?

Hell yeah! Picked one up today in Milton Keynes. They had quite a few I think. Definitely worth a tenner even if it's just for a few pesky achievements ;).

Grab one for me and post it over please? :p

I think my room here is way to small for Kinect to even work effectively on most games but 10 quid will at least get me that forza 4 achievement LOL.

Yeah in-store only. I think you get a game free with it too kinectanimals or something?

Grab one for me and post it over please? :p

I think my room here is way to small for Kinect to even work effectively on most games but 10 quid will at least get me that forza 4 achievement LOL.

Haha, if I was closer to MK, I would ;). Kinect Adventures is the free game. Nothing worth shouting about.

Kids keep placing them in weird places. (found it in the fridge yesterday)

Cool :woop:

On a serious note, I picked one up during the recent lockin for Xbox One. Well worth a tenner, I was waiting for sub £20 for the Kinect with no adapter or game (got slim console) and then this offer arrived for half that with the mains adapter and a game.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a heads up - looks like this offer is here to stay as i picked one up on Friday for £10 with Kinect adventures.

Hopefully it works ok in my narrow lounge.

That's good to hear. I forgot to ask them when I went to buy BF4 the other day. I guess I'll pay them a visit tomorrow and hopefully someone has traded one in.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I find it a bit weird how expensive the Kinect is, to be honest. They scrap it off the console because they realize people don't really want it - I know there are people who want it, but most seem to prefer paying less and not having to deal with Kinect - you see it offered "used" for about 50€ everywhere because those who got it with the console are selling it ... and then I check what it costs separately ... 150€?!

Nope, thanks. Maybe I'll try one of the used ones one day. Would've liked it had it come with the Sunset Overdrive White One, but it's not in the package. (Why didn't they offer one with and one without Kinect?)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...