Achievement Guide & Road Map

Fizzmatix

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for Unnatural selection: Mules do not need to be killed, achievement popped for me without one.

also i think that u should add that Fightin' Round the World is missable...after u do the story quest to kill all the Mexican army soldiers in Casa Madrugada, the town will no longer spawn npcs(at least it doesn't for me).

on a side note: i'm praying that that one counted for me because i did knock someone out there, just cant remember if it got saved.

also I don't know if the above info has been stated already and the guide hadn't been updated...so if it has, sorry for not reading the 2 pages following said guide.

Can you boost them at all?

Not sure 100% but i think you could boost it with a friend if you're lucky. Try to start a FFA event on Free Roam and see how many people will join. Thats how i got mine, i started a FFA event and only one person joined so i just tried my best to win 3 times in a row, he left on the third match and the achievement pop'ed so even if the person leaves you get a win.

Not sure 100% but i think you could boost it with a friend if you're lucky. Try to start a FFA event on Free Roam and see how many people will join. Thats how i got mine, i started a FFA event and only one person joined so i just tried my best to win 3 times in a row, he left on the third match and the achievement pop'ed so even if the person leaves you get a win.

I've just won one match then went back to single player, you don't have to play them all in one sitting do you?

Spurred to Victory

Can someone help me with this achieve - I was given the stallion in one of the missions with Bonnie, and held on to it. I've kept the horse for ages and done loads of missions. Once I completed the assualt on Fort Mercer I went and saw Irish, and then did the mission where you go down the river to New Mexico. When I got to the end there was a horse on the side there. I just travelled back to the first island and whistled for my horse but the one from the last mission came back.

Is there anyway to get it back? Also I'm thinking that if I do have to just go back and replay missions to get this acheve it will probably be impossible because there is simply not enough story-based missions between being given the stallion and moving to New Mexico.

Any help/ advice appreciated

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/961/s23.jpgMowing Them Down - 20 :gsicon:

Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.

All single player and multiplayer kills count towards this achievement.

You will encounter the Gatling Gun on a regular basis throughout the games story missions.

• Gatling Gun
  • Cannon

See "Long Arm of Marston"

You are missing the Browning Gun

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/961/s30.jpgHit the Trail - 10 :gsicon:

Get from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown in a public Free Roam session.

Before you start this make sure the clock on the start menu has at least 6 or so hours of light. The sun rises at 6am and sets at around 5pm, use the transport hubs to make your way up to Blackwater. Bring up your map and then move down to the bottom right hand corner, then place a marker at Escalera. Once you're ready make your way from Blackwater down to Escalera, be careful to avoid other players as most will shoot at you regardless of where you run into them on the map.

Escalera is the bottom left hand corner. Its not like they wont find it though :p

Great Guide. Keep it up

I'd just like to recommend the mission: "Lucky in Love" for the gold medal achievement. Just skip the cutscenes, and there are only 6 enemies. 2 of which you kill in a duel, so it's really easy to finish in about under 3 minutes and get all 6 headshots. Also to save time, skip to your turn each time in the poker game.

First of all, great guide. It's really helped.

Second, I've been using the same horse since I got it from Bonnie. (The Badass gold one.) I just finished all the missions before The Mercer attack thing, and my achievement popped. Don't know if that helps, but just in case it does.

for Unnatural selection: Mules do not need to be killed, achievement popped for me without one.

also i think that u should add that Fightin' Round the World is missable...after u do the story quest to kill all the Mexican army soldiers in Casa Madrugada, the town will no longer spawn npcs(at least it doesn't for me).

on a side note: i'm praying that that one counted for me because i did knock someone out there, just cant remember if it got saved.

also I don't know if the above info has been stated already and the guide hadn't been updated...so if it has, sorry for not reading the 2 pages following said guide.

I think they do. You might have killed one in multiplayer. Just not in single player.

The Easiest mission to get "Gold Star" on is "Political Realities in Armadillo"

My time for a gold star was 2:31, 100% accuracy, 6 headshots

thanks for the help i did this mission to get the gold. how do u do the achev where u have to get a legendary rank in a single player ambient challenge? can sum one let me know how u do this one.

thanks for the help i did this mission to get the gold. how do u do the achev where u have to get a legendary rank in a single player ambient challenge? can sum one let me know how u do this one.

I believe that is any of the marksman, hunter, treasure hunter ones. I am one treasure away from rank Ten and i found to be the easiest in my opinion.

I'll let you know later tomorrow night. I'll have to head to the hills.