Achievement Guide

man... i can not beat akuma at all. from what i gather, his difficulty is always the same.

either way, that upper cut and red fireball are just so damaging.

Did you do...

1) One round matches, since it needs a serious bit of luck to win against Akuma.

2) Try out to spam Cammy's mid punch move which passes his fireballs?

3) Another useful move is low spinning rocket, sometimes it hits but it adds up alot to super bar (which relies on luck to hit him with)

Dunno, might help? It's what the guide states but get back to us if you finally beat him :).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having problems with online matches not counting.

I'm just searching for a quick match, if one isn't found I select the create option and wait. Most times the quick match works. I fight the best of five round match win then rinse and repeat. I've easily won over 20 matches and no achievement for that or for the play five matches. I also notice my record stays at 0 W 0 L.

Of course I'm selecting ranked, and when no match is found I'm selecting classic. Anyone else having issues?

Ohhh and Hayden.... err I mean Vincent... M. Bison wants to talk with you for a minute.

Anyone else having problems with online matches not counting.

I'm just searching for a quick match, if one isn't found I select the create option and wait. Most times the quick match works. I fight the best of five round match win then rinse and repeat. I've easily won over 20 matches and no achievement for that or for the play five matches. I also notice my record stays at 0 W 0 L.

Of course I'm selecting ranked, and when no match is found I'm selecting classic. Anyone else having issues?

Ohhh and Hayden.... err I mean Vincent... M. Bison wants to talk with you for a minute.

Your W - L appears as 0 W - 0 L only during the pre game. If they showed your W-L ratio, more people would quit as soon as the match started in order to avoid playing someone really good or bad.

You can check your stats in the leaderboards.

Select ranked, then if you create a match, make it remix, as that's what people are playing. OR just go in and out of quick match. Don't set up your own lobby. That's what I do.

The achievement guide has been a great help with the advice on the 7 hit combo, but I can't reach Akuma when using M. Bison. I've gotten to Sagat most of the time, but he always destroys me after I get his health down past %50. That is, when I get to Sagat. I also usually have trouble with Ken and T. Hawk. Can anyone give some advice or post a video of getting sheng long is in another castle using bison please?

EDIT: Got the achievement today! It's was MUCH simpler using LB, which I made LT also for easier access, instead of X or Y. For people having problems getting it, THIS MAY BE THE DECIDING FACTOR! Also remember to slide or throw and opponent when they won't back off you.

Edited by KIRBYLINK
Previously mentioned achievement was obtained.

The achievement guide has been a great help with the advice on the 7 hit combo, but I can't reach Akuma when using M. Bison. I've gotten to Sagat most of the time, but he always destroys me after I get his health down past %50. That is, when I get to Sagat. I also usually have trouble with Ken and T. Hawk. Can anyone give some advice or post a video of getting sheng long is in another castle using bison please?
I'll see what I can do, but I'm very occupied with school at the moment, so it might take a week...

The Bison method is not working. I get to freaking Blanka and: block, Block, mother fing BLOCK then he goes off on me. That Psycho crusher is good for 4 or so rounds then its leading the lamb to the slaughter....

PS any other 7 hit combos other then Dee Jay and Chun Li?? Her special isnt working for me, but I can pull off Kens....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/347/-4IqXw==.jpg

"Blinding Speed" - 15 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Defeat your opponent in 15 seconds or less.

Easy Difficulty of HD remix mode is where I earned this achievement, though I would venture to say you can earn it in Local Multiplay as well.

Try not to knockdown your opponent very much as they are invincible while on their backs. On the easy difficulty, the CPU RARELY blocks so just walk up and use some powerful attacks to defeat them.

Jdm Tips: Use Ken and perform his Roundhouse Hurricane Kick. Enemies can be defeated as fast as 12 seconds.

I have problem with the training for perfection achievment.

I keep winning fight with bison and his psycho crusher without being touch even one time and when the fight is finish, the game won't mention I did a perfect. I did it more than 5 time (remix and classic mode). This game is playing with my nerves >_<

I have problem with the training for perfection achievment.

I keep winning fight with bison and his psycho crusher without being touch even one time and when the fight is finish, the game won't mention I did a perfect. I did it more than 5 time (remix and classic mode). This game is playing with my nerves >_<

Do you have the rounds set to best out of 3? I set it to that, when I went through to get the achievement. Thinking maybe if it is set at 1 round it won't work?

It doesn't have to be in a row either, just 5 perfect rounds any time during arcade.

Figured I'd post this here since it's relevant.

BlackDragon posted about this in another thread, and I've confirmed it while playing with a friend.

For the Master of All Things achievement, you can earn this in a player lobby. As long as you get a win with every character in one sitting (your results page lists at least 1 win with every character) this achievement will unlock. This make it VERY easy to boost, or if you're just playing in a lobby with a friend, you might end up just getting without trying.

Hey sorry if this has been posted already but I haven't seen it updated in your actual posts, but for "Blinding Speed" it can't be unlocked in local multiplayer. Got 89 seconds in local, then went to arcade and got 84 seconds and boom, cheevo unlocked.

But good guide and cheers mate

For Master of All Things, it doesnt actually have to be done in ranked. I was just playing in a private match with my mate for ages and after id beat him with every character it unlocked, once he beat me with all the characters he got it too. Im guessing its because we went through with every charcter in one session.

Much easier than doing it in ranked :D

Saw this video on youtube for combomaniac. I've tried several times with chun li but after this vid it took me 3 local matches then I got it with DJ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyaQEc3vNFk]YouTube - Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix 7 Hit Combo Achievement (tut)[/ame]

By far the easiest way to get 7 hits...

• 2 weeks later...