AMAZING Trick to Spider Farming!

BarbaricGoose

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite pieces take time. It's not designed to be easy to do, and it's also designed to encourage online interaction by means of trading for the armour sets. Same theory as fable II and the Dollcatcher, although Fable did a better job of the interaction adn a worse job of a reward.

Dont get mad at it, because thats how it was designed. Screw the samsung advert, patience is a virtue.

Do you have to repeat the glitch every time you stop playing ?

Or can you just go to 3-4 again, when your online again ?

You have to do the glitch every time you start up Too Human.

Though, I'm pretty sure the glitch stays active if you just go back to Too Human's main menu. I think it even stays active if you switch characters.

Indeed :D

Updated drops from today.

7 Red Runes

1 Red Armor Piece *4/6 now, only missing Pants and Armor now*

Edit2: Just want to thank ya guys again :D got my last 2 pieces yesterday after 10 hours of farming @_@

Edited by MavrickArch

• 4 weeks later...
^ lucky. my ~8 hour grinding session yesterday yielded a single part of the set. i think so far i've found a part of the set about every 10 hours.

I had one red item every 30 min or something like that. Could've been a part of the set like some stupid gun or even a rune but it was something like every 30 min or so. Max your item % drop. What i did is wearing the part for the set i just had drop ( i heared it gave more chance for droping the rest but must be confirmed ) and used a new armor part somewhere els on my body to max the item drop rate again. Like one armor part with already a drop rate % with a empty slot. I just add a item drop rate rune in that slot to be maxed again. Anyway i hope it halp and good luck with it!! Just one achievement left for me, Cold Forest .... i did it with a new defender and at the end where you fight the boss my 360 had that fucking freez lol.I was ready to destroy my controler ( again ) but hey i'm broke now :p This game is really great , too bad the 2 isen't comming out soon :'( Have fun

EDIT : just saw your achievement , you really should try the DLC for Lost Odyssey. Funny and really intresting last boss :)

Edited by Behelit Outlaw

I had one red item every 30 min or something like that. Could've been a part of the set like some stupid gun or even a rune but it was something like every 30 min or so. Max your item % drop. What i did is wearing the part for the set i just had drop ( i heared it gave more chance for droping the rest but must be confirmed ) and used a new armor part somewhere els on my body to max the item drop rate again. Like one armor part with already a drop rate % with a empty slot. I just add a item drop rate rune in that slot to be maxed again. Anyway i hope it halp and good luck with it!! Just one achievement left for me, Cold Forest .... i did it with a new defender and at the end where you fight the boss my 360 had that fucking freez lol.I was ready to destroy my controler ( again ) but hey i'm broke now :p This game is really great , too bad the 2 isen't comming out soon :'( Have fun

EDIT : just saw your achievement , you really should try the DLC for Lost Odyssey. Funny and really intresting last boss :)

did another run yesterday, one of the first reds i found was another part of the set, so 3 to go. mostly found red runes (about 10, and this was a five hour run, ended by accidentally stepping into the room- whoops). and yeah, ive got the drop chance maxed so just need to throw some more time into it, at least another 20 hours at this rate.

i've actually finished the dlc for lost odyssey (the other 100 points is from the treasure achieve and the immortals ability ones...not fun trying to track down whatever items i missed- think i'm missing about 5 seeds. will get back to it someday). that was a fun final boss, though took a bit of messing around to figure out how to beat.

did another run yesterday, one of the first reds i found was another part of the set, so 3 to go. mostly found red runes (about 10, and this was a five hour run, ended by accidentally stepping into the room- whoops). and yeah, ive got the drop chance maxed so just need to throw some more time into it, at least another 20 hours at this rate.

I'm sure you could trade some of those runes for the three pieces you still need.

You know, unless you wanna keep farming. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Need some help/advice to increase my luck to find elite armor while doing spider farming.

When I saw some post claiming they get the set in 8 hour, I think they are liying or I'm very unlucky ! I spend 9h doing it yesterday and got only 10 red runes. :/

I have a lvl 50 cyber commando with boost loot at +15%

It is better to doing it in solo or in multiplayer mode ? (alone or with a partner in MP)

There are a way to have more then 1 token? (doing grendl glitch reset all my token and I have only one when doing spider farming )

Any other advice/tips would be greatly apreciated . thanks ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I got this trick to work. (Very nice btw, ty.)

I have some questions about sets/loot that are seperate and I can't seem to find answers to elsewhere.

I looked here at the sets:

http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Sets

Will I be looting only set pieces I can wear? (IE: Zerker Human) or will I be looting any piece of any set, and I have to complete a set I can wear?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...