Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Friends like these achievement now (just added everyone in the game and told them why)

If I am online and playing TF2 then add me and invite me, still need 500 more kills so happy to help out if someone needs me to fill a spot

Edited by Dar280885

I have the Friends like these achievement now (just added everyone in the game and told them why)

If I am online and playing TF2 then add me and invite me, still need 500 more kills so happy to help out if someone needs me to fill a spot

Edited by Dar280885

Hey, I hate to double-post, but I'd just like to clear up how I want to get the FLamethrower achievement, because a lot of people seem to think we need a full game of at least ten boosters. You don't have to light multiple people on fire, necessarily. Just have an engineer build a dispenser and stand by it; if you're careful with roasting him, you should be all right.

Incidentally, I'm still trying to get this achievement, which is frustrating, since it would realistically only take five minutes, tops. Someone hit me up, and I'll help out with Hardcore or whatever else you need. I'm desperate.

GT: Fragarach Luin

I have this but as long as i have gold i volunteer to help people get it due to the trouble i had getting it. Still need an enemy medic to heal a spy.

i can help you on that tomorrow, i've live 'til august 1th