Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a General whose also a seasoned player at Halo Wars. I've been looking for more friends to play with since I've been playing everyday for the last two months (yes its old but its better than FPS in my opinion).

If your looking for a daily gaming partner or someone to get in game tips from message me on here or xbox live. My gamertag is: PanzerBattalion

• 2 weeks later...

online everyday, looking for a partner to do games with. i am pretty good at RTS (not to brag :p), used to play warcraft III non-stop way back when. all my teammates usually resign, and i get left with overwhelming odds more times than not.

if you are halfway decent at halo wars send me a message and we can play together. would prefer if you have a mic, because i hate trying to communicate using only the mini-map pings..

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've been looking for someone to do co-op with and haven't been able to find any luck thus far. I play late at night around 2am - 6am and just wanna get the co-op achievements and also get gold on a few missions I'm struggling on. I'm also down for playing on Legendary too.

Just send me a message on xbox live.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...