NO RECORD..where are all these cameras

I got Camera shy, but can't for the life of me get No Record. I believe only three levels have turrent cameras...Urban Legend, Collateral Damage and Rogue Agent (correct me if I am wrong). I have purposely failed all hacks and shot all cameras that I could see. I only counted 27 cameras. Does anyone know how many there are and where they are?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the achievement about hour ago and i can confirm that there are 26 or 27 cameras. I'm not sure because i crossed every camera out on a paper and i got the first camera achievement at 24. Then i found 2 more. But maybe i crossed 1 less and got the ach. at 25 as it supposed to be?

All of the cameras are visible however 1 camera can make some trouble. The level with rail tracks etc. There's a moment that you walk on a catwalk above the tracks and you have to hack the computer to progress. I didn't hack it on purpose (as it was mentioned in the guide) and a camera showed up. Destroyed it. But I tried once more to fail the hack and another one came up! Maybe that's the camera that people missing.

Here is a guide I just put together for this achievement. There are a total of 27 turrets with cameras:

Urban Legend (total: 7)

1st – end of tunnel you get night vision in, but right before the elevator. In a room with a red barrel and a sign that points right and says “M2M1”.

2nd – Past the double doors you hack to open to the hall full of lasers. Right adjacent to a computer terminal you have to hack to open the fence door.

3rd – Right behind the computer next to the 2nd turret.

4th and 5th – After hacking the computer, one on each side of the fence door that opens. Right after #3.

6th and 7th – Down the hall from the 4th and 5th, in a small area with lasers and a sign marked “Storage A1-3”.

Collateral Damage (total: 8)

1st and 2nd – right when you start the level. They are at the end of the hallway but move up to you.

3rd and 4th Fail the first computer you have to hack twice. It located after the dark corridors.

5th and 6th – Right after opening the door that triggers the 3rd and 4th turrets. Proceed down the hall but before jumping over the fence: they move toward you.

7th and 8th – In “Storage Area C1”, the dark area at the end of the level.

Rogue Agent (total: 12)

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th – In large room near the beginning, labeled as “Supply Depot A”. One in each corner.

5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th – In the dark hallway between “Supply Depot A” and the turntable room.

9th and 10th – After flipping the turntable switch the first time and crawling under the tracks on the way to the “Power Systems Cooling” room. At the start of the dark rail tunnel.

11th – Up the stairs at the end of the dark hall with the laser mines on the way to the “Power Systems Cooling” room.

12th – After jumping the fence from the ceiling duct work in the room with the fans, at the start of the dark hall on the way to the generators.

You get the achievement when completing the level that has the last camera when you destroy it, not when you destroy the last camera.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the guide.. just a little heads up, the game saves your progress so if you only missed 1-2 cameras then all you have to do is shoot the ones you missed.. i didnt get 3/4 on Collateral Damage first time round, but after following this guide i got the achievement at the end of the level which means i must have got all the ones on rouge agent first time round

• 4 months later...
thanks for the guide.. just a little heads up, the game saves your progress so if you only missed 1-2 cameras then all you have to do is shoot the ones you missed.. i didnt get 3/4 on Collateral Damage first time round, but after following this guide i got the achievement at the end of the level which means i must have got all the ones on rouge agent first time round

Yeah, I missed 3 & 4 on Collateral Damage also. That's tricky! Why should you have to make a mistake to earn points? At least the other 'things you shouldn't do' achievements don't give you any points.

Thanks for the guide, rotorschnee!