Old Suggestion Thread

Creech

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scotty
nah, found it on an image search.

i thought this was you too. i was gonna suggest what beautiful eyes you have, but never mind:p

also, to stay on topic, i'll throw in;

Minecraft

Borderlands 1/2

Mass Effect 3

Forza Horizon

Halo 4 Spartan Ops

Black Ops 1/2 Zombies

i imagine these have all been suggested, but these are what i would likely join in on. especially, Minecraft. i've only ever played that all by my onesie, so having some building partners, may be beneficial to my palace project:p

i say some borderlands 2 co-op, maybe fresh characters on a 4 player co-op awesome game with the best co-op out of any xbox game. id love to get a group together, each the seperate characters and maul a playthrough

I'm in for this. Let me know if you're in for it.

With Defiance out tomorrow in the US, we can get a lot of people to play co-op?

I dont even know how many the max for co-op is? I think I read 16+?

Anyway, cant wait for that game!

So far I have only heard good things about Defiance. Sure hope it lives up to the hype!

So far I have only heard good things about Defiance. Sure hope it lives up to the hype!

Minus lag issues and random server D/C's it is going to be a brilliant game.

We could have 100+ people from x360A playing this together at once.

Now the co-op "maps" are locked to 4 people, but the open world and raids are unlimited.

Don't suppose Creech would be willing to include a list of already suggested games in the OP? Here's a list: (shameless plug)

Also, what is the current procedure for deciding which game will be next? (if I may be so bold :p)

OP updated.

The current procedure is I drink a glass of bourbon, open up Firefox, drink a glass of bourbon, sign into x360a, glass a drink of bourbon, go to the listy thing of threads in the other game, bourbon a glass of drink, laugh like a madman at my crazy cat, pick up this bottle of liquid fire that someone foolishly left at my side, peer at the screen with my old eyes of blindness, put bottle the down, say "fuck it, this one looks good", look sadly at a poor lonely empty bottle, post something random, go to bed.

Or maybe I just pick one that is a different style of game than we have done so far.

It is all a blur.

OP updated.

The current procedure is I drink a glass of bourbon, open up Firefox, drink a glass of bourbon, sign into x360a, glass a drink of bourbon, go to the listy thing of threads in the other game, bourbon a glass of drink, laugh like a madman at my crazy cat, pick up this bottle of liquid fire that someone foolishly left at my side, peer at the screen with my old eyes of blindness, put bottle the down, say "fuck it, this one looks good", look sadly at a poor lonely empty bottle, post something random, go to bed.

Or maybe I just pick one that is a different style of game than we have done so far.

It is all a blur.

Best. Procedure. Ever. Ironically enough, I use a similar one when deciding life's most important decisions. Or maybe that's sad. I dunno. Maybe I'll find the answer at the bottom of my next bottle. :p

OP updated.

It is all a blur.

If only work procedures could be like this....

OP updated.

It is all a blur.

Time for my selection procedure....anyone want to subtly influence me prior to the bourbon approach? This is for the week after Castle Crashers.

OP updated.

It is all a blur.

LOL that's great :biglaugh

What kind of bourbon? I like Wood ford and four roses myself

LOL that's great :biglaugh

What kind of bourbon? I like Wood ford and four roses myself

I drink a fair bit of Knob Creek and Eagle Rare. My wife prefers Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace, both of which are a little rougher than I prefer. I also enjoy Basil Hayden and Booker's, and the best bourbon I have ever had is Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve.

Can I suggest co-op gaming that somewhat corresponds with the Xbox events calendar? http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Events

Those of us enrolled in Xbox Rewards have increased incentive to play the games on this calendar and get 100 msp each month. Only available in the US at present.

I suggest this because the game that appears next week is Castle Crashers, the day after this week's coop gaming ends. Not a big deal, but I just wanted to suggest it nonetheless.