Achievement Guide (1350)

Webb

The chain attack thing is really easy, update your strenth skill to flourish attacks to 3, you get chain attacks, then just press x 4 times, when the sword becomes blue.

You can do this without enemies around, just press x 4 times and swing the sword around in the air.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chain attack thing is really easy, update your strenth skill to flourish attacks to 3, you get chain attacks, then just press x 4 times, when the sword becomes blue.

You can do this without enemies around, just press x 4 times and swing the sword around in the air.

Yea was kind a easy got it after bought chain attacks I just have small problems with 3 enemies 1 shot lols.

Well, I got a chain of 9 just and no achievement. So I upgraded my speed to 5 star and then tried it. Got it first time. I know it says "full speed" but I didn't realise it was talking about stats :p

take 10 people to the wraithmarsh demon door (have them follow you in bloodstone then map the flooded farm) after his boring play you go in and get a gun. that is the best gun in the game and it shoots thorugh 3 people at once. i used it on the hollowmen right outside the door :)

I take it you haven't seen the Enforcer :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1245822

the first time you go to westcliff, give the guy 5000 gold. later the village will be full of villagers and be happy. the shooting range will ask you to shoot bandits then which are easier to get headshots :)

and also a friend joined my game in co-op and he got completionist, ruler of albion, extremest, and celebrity. im sure it works with paragon too. btw they have sex too if you go to bed so grab the wife and see if that works :p

As for The Teaser - 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

What I did is found a group of bandits in Brightwood, killed them down to the last one and then ran around some trees and branches till he was stuck. Then performed a Rude, a Scary, a Fun, and a Flirty expression with him. I made him angry, scared, jolly, and confused. Got the achievement and killed him.

As for the last gargoyle in Fairfax gardens, you have to buy the castle for 1,000,000 million gold and he is hiding in the library.

As for your Brightwood key, I think it is just off of brightwood tower. As you are going in the back, the wall is broken, you can jump from there into what looks like a smaller borken tower. I don't recall for sure, but I have 5/5 and that was one of them odd places.

And yes, I have 7/6 keys in Wraithmarsh. I am at 49 keys but missing 2.

Another bloodstone key is in the water, at the end of the dock near the sink hole, under the crane.

Edited by Webb

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/v1/Xh/0ICLiGJhbC82FQRrXVBRGEYxL2FjaC8wL0IAAAAA5+fn-85VpA==.jpg

The Cliff Diver - 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Cliff dive 500 feet, or see another Hero do so.

When doing the “Treasure Island of Doom” quest in Bloodstone, you’ll be instructed to go to Sinkhole Caverns and beyond to follow up on the pirate ghost lead. When you enter the caverns, you’ll be sent along a shaft and then be prompted to dive with the A button. Do it and you’ll have this achievement. Also at Lion’s Head Isle are 15k in gold, 1 gargoyle and 1 key (all in the Bloodstone stats).

I think there is a "glitch" with this achievement.

i got it when diving into the water in the very beginning of the game, where the blind lady tells you where to go.

I got it however on the second character I made not the first (I have 2 profiles one guy, one girl)