Enemy Picture Locations

There is rumor that there is a Seeker you can take a picture of in one of the missions it is just not activated so im going to try and figure out which one of the missions it is. It is apparently either a sewer mission or a mission near end game so hopefully there is one.

Edit: If someone else could also go through all the lvls where you can use a camera and help me check every nook and cranny that would be much appreciated.

===

Ozcorp Secret Lab 2 ( The Balistics one), drop down to the lower deck facing the red window area where u take the picture, there is a broken seeker off to the left on some barrels that you can take a snap of. its sparking, cant miss it :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the Spider-Man 3 black suit, he is referring to 2012 version which requires 100% complete.

It's the same suit. It's identical and if you look at the the costumes part of this forum it shows the picture of the black suit for 100% which is the same.

It's the same suit. It's identical and if you look at the the costumes part of this forum it shows the picture of the black suit for 100% which is the same.

looked into that, found a post from LoneStrider, but his information was incorrect in his original post. Further post on that thread from others mention there are two black suits. Movie Black Suit - 100% complete, Classic (2007) Movie Black Suit - Available 7/8/2012 (or if you change your date on the Xbox). Honestly there isnt too much difference in my opinion and both are pretty bad ass.

Where abouts is it in this level I have played this level 3 times now and not seen it

To be honest, I never took a picture of the S01 Bot as far as I remember and still got 100% enemy types pictures.

//EDIT: You take a picture of the S-01 when you take a picture of the big turbine that blasts a hole in the wall. It automatically unlocks the S-01 picture.

Edited by TimL

when are you able to get a photo of the S-01?

The S-01 is one of the photo collectables in the last oscorp level if getting all collectables you can't miss it think it is shortly after you lose powers and you have to use your web to move 2 switches and you get a cut scene it is that you have to take a picture of

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also if anyone can help me I need a picture of a seeker but I beat the game before getting a picture, and I need one so if someone finds another place other then Manhattan make sure to let me know. Thanks.

Also if someone could confirm a cut off point for the Hunters/Seekers picture that would be great, cause I think its after you fight the S-03 but I need a confirmation if thats true thanks.

You should diffidently add to this list, that there are a few Seekers spreaded around Manhattan. I believe 10, but not sure. If you destroy all of them then you will have to start a new game. So make sure to not kill to many that way you have a chance to get a picture of the Seeker.

I am missing the second picture in the in character bios. I managed to figure out what it is. It is black Spider Man. The person I got this from said you need to hundred percent the game to get it.

Does anyone know how to get this as it is my last one. As I doubt i need to finish it to one hundred percent

Thank you.

• 3 months later...

I Killed the Rhino b4 I knew I had to take his pic. His mission showed up b4 I even got my camera, so I guess I have to start over. I'm not that far into the game, however i spent Hours finding Comics. I have about 350 already... I really don't want to have to get all those again... Why did they put his mission up b4, thats BS!.!.!

I Killed the Rhino b4 I knew I had to take his pic. His mission showed up b4 I even got my camera, so I guess I have to start over. I'm not that far into the game, however i spent Hours finding Comics. I have about 350 already... I really don't want to have to get all those again... Why did they put his mission up b4, thats BS!.!.!

When you had no camera when you did the mission then you are not supposed to take a picture of it. Near the end you will unlock 2 Sewer (side-)missions, one of them lets you take a picture of Rhino (don't want to spoil).

When you had no camera when you did the mission then you are not supposed to take a picture of it. Near the end you will unlock 2 Sewer (side-)missions, one of them lets you take a picture of Rhino (don't want to spoil).

Thanks for the info. I already started over tho...