No love for the WP7?!

wxJimG

I've been a WP7 user since the beginning, and I love the OS (not necessarily the HTC Trophy) and I'm dissapointed that it seems that they are already starting to forget about the WP7. They should be brining both Space and Star Wars to WP7 as well.

AB:SW is down for a WP7 release according to Rovio so sit tight (its the best AB yet in my opinion)

And lets not forget that WP7 got 4 releases this week (shame 3 are Nokia exclusives and all pretty shoddy) as the WP8 got released so I dont think its the end of road for it just yet

I remember when WPCentral claimed there would not be any exclusive Xbox games for WP8 until well after it's launch. They mentioned this after someone complained about WP7 losing its draw.

Guess they were wrong. Will be interesting to see how Microsoft handles the launch of games. How many weeks will WP7 continue to receive games on Wednesday? What day will WP8 games release? Will they be able to keep the price of mobile games on WP8 the same as Android and iOS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

frustration is that I've had my phone since October, have been waiting for the 7.8 upgrade, and bought the 3 Angry Birds games (as I've played them on other devices), and only the WP8 versions have cheevies

why didn't they just upgrade the existing ones, especially for those of us who paid for the games? they could have just re-published them with cheevies, and given us a nice little bonus, but instead M$ publish the WP8 versions with cheevies, giving those of us with WP7 phones the finger - not particularly happy about this :(