Achievement Trading Thread

Method

Hi all

UK gamer on most nights from 9pm.. I have two xboxes with two copies of gears.. Looking for gamers with multiple boxes to get seriously done quickly

Message me over xblive- YAT0 (YAT+zero)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this game since day 1 and still have yet to get any online achievements. I'm sick of looking at this and really want to get done with some weapons kills/ranked wins. Please add me if you need someone in your group. I'm down to having a weekly seesion if thats what it is going to take to get this done.

GT: Venommaster10

Edit: Back to square one. Would like to get a group together to at least do don't hate the player, around the world, don't lose 10 rounds and mix it up for those who need it. It is a quick 60-80 points you can add for doing very little. Shouldn't take more than an hour to do so. Please send a message on live.

GT: Venommaster10

Edited by venompimp10

Looking for 7 other people, for a 4v4 boosting session, this being for weapon achievements and Seriously if anyone wants it, if we can get 7 people, and have a 4v4 game, then we can do the buddy system where two people on opposing teams can buddy up to get certain kills on each other with weapons, perfect way I can think of doing it,

If you're up for this hit me up on Xbox and give me a message, I am online UK times from 12pm - 3/4am, so I can pretty much do a whole day boosting if needed.

EDIT - Gametag is xI BLAM Ix

Edited by claytonx