Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Hey guys, if you want to know, I am selling my NTSC-J games. I will list every NTSC-J item lower than the other people selling it. Thanks...

Items will include:

Bioshock 2 JP

Gears of War 2 LE

Chaos Head Chu Chu

Army of Two JP

Tomb Raider Underworld JP

Darksiders JP

Bully JP

Wall-E Korea

And others

http://shop.ebay.com/handypams/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Is Wolfenstein 3D not available on the German marketplace?

I just made an account because I had a relative pick me up some German MS points while visiting and I wanted to spend it on that lol. I don't see it there but I do see it on the US marketplace. So I'm sure it's still on other marketplaces too. Oh well. :/

Also I'm sure this has been posted before but, DR2: Case Zero (Japan) is IP locked. I tried to download it on my JP account and I can't even download the demo.

It says "This item isn't available from your current location." and it doesn't ask for MS Points like all other arcade games. It asks for a credit card like Games on Demand games, which are also IP locked. :(

Edit: Nevermind about the BC: Rearmed question lol.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

Really?! You think play-asia will be the only place to buy this?

My bank doesn't let me buy from foreign sites...

I'm not sure. I've been using only play-asia for buying Chinese version titles, so I don't know much about other options.

Thanks for the info, ordered from Play-Asia this morning... now to wait for more $5 off coupons to arrive.
I'm glad if that info was useful. :)

Really?! You think play-asia will be the only place to buy this?

My bank doesn't let me buy from foreign sites...

Have you tried setting up paypal account and transferring funds from bank account to paypal? That's how I pay playasia.

I'm getting ready to buy Japanese Borderlands GOTY so my regular Japanese edition probably is going up on the old auction block.

Is Wolfenstein 3D not available on the German marketplace?

I just made an account because I had a relative pick me up some German MS points while visiting and I wanted to spend it on that lol. I don't see it there but I do see it on the US marketplace. So I'm sure it's still on other marketplaces too. Oh well. :/

Wolfenstein 3D is banned in Germany since the release of the original PC game. Same with Doom.

Wolfenstein 3D is banned in Germany since the release of the original PC game. Same with Doom.

Ah, that sounds familiar. I though they edited it. Maybe I'm just thinking of BC: Rearmed lol. Thanks though!

I think I'm going to spend my 2100 points on the German version of CoD and BCR heh.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

Have you tried setting up paypal account and transferring funds from bank account to paypal? That's how I pay playasia.

I'm getting ready to buy Japanese Borderlands GOTY so my regular Japanese edition probably is going up on the old auction block.

that's what i would do, but my bank account is on another account that i can't even access anymore. I just sent money to a friend and he sent it back, problem solved.

after playing all of them, i don't think wp7 games should be included - they are seperate games

I know it is not the right place to ask it, but since you bought all the available Winphone7 games....

I am getting a WinPhone7 this December. I want to know if it is possible to pay for the WP7 games using MS points that are already loaded in your account. I know the default payment option is to charge your credit card, but that option is worse for me. If the WP7 marketplace is like the PC marketplace there will be a tab option somewhere to change the price to MS points.

Can you confirm it to me?

I know it is not the right place to ask it, but since you bought all the available Winphone7 games....

I am getting a WinPhone7 this December. I want to know if it is possible to pay for the WP7 games using MS points that are already loaded in your account. I know the default payment option is to charge your credit card, but that option is worse for me. If the WP7 marketplace is like the PC marketplace there will be a tab option somewhere to change the price to MS points.

Can you confirm it to me?

credit card only 100% - although this may change in the future

credit card only 100% - although this may change in the future

Yh its a pain you cant use msp but i often think that if they were msp they would charge the standard 800 where as the prices now are £2.50 £4 or £5.50 or GH5 was £8 but thats the only one thats that high.

either way they are really cheap and really fun hopefully msp can be introduced but i hope the prices stay

Is that the same for the US market? That sucks as I have 3600 points on my account I could use.

I just bought 8000 pts and I cannot use it.

I just discover it: You can access the US WP7 marketplace by using the Zune application and changing the windows region to United States (in control panel -> Change Local).

I can browse all 25 games, their price range from US$ 2.99 to 9.99. There is no option to change the billing method, just credit card. I cannot finish the transaction because it requires a WinPhone to be connected (mine will come in December).