Ribbon Guide

Xenolith666

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, is there a way to detect enemy explosive? It's the last ribbon i need and i can't freakin find any explosives gosh.

try playing one of the conquest maps that has tanks. a lot of people have found out about the AT mine glitch and like to plant them outside the main deployment area where the tanks spawn. i jumped in a tank on siene (?) crossing and shot at line of them someone planted and got the ribbon.

i way overslept today. time to go try that helicopter shit again :(

try playing one of the conquest maps that has tanks. a lot of people have found out about the AT mine glitch and like to plant them outside the main deployment area where the tanks spawn. i jumped in a tank on siene (?) crossing and shot at line of them someone planted and got the ribbon.

i way overslept today. time to go try that helicopter shit again :(

there is a glitch with them??

I am trying it on the peak level.. the tunnels should be full of them, sadly i am always in the wrong team LOL!..

good luck^^

EDIT: Got the achievement finally, found 2 c4 in the tunnels, yay so happy :)

Edited by head0r Inc

Can someone explain exactly what I have to do to get a squad wipe bonus? Do I have to kill the entire squad without dying twice? Do I just need to kill the last player in their squad left alive?

Other than the surveillance ribbon this is the last one I need.

Can someone explain exactly what I have to do to get a squad wipe bonus? Do I have to kill the entire squad without dying twice? Do I just need to kill the last player in their squad left alive?

Other than the surveillance ribbon this is the last one I need.

I got it earlier in a squad deathmatch game. I think I killed every player from every squad, died then did it again. Thats my best guess as I was getting 12+ killstreaks anyway but hey I could be wrong.

You just have to wipe out an opposing squad twice.. best done on Squad Rush (where I got mine) and kill each player on the enemy squad twice. It doesn't need to be a streak, or done in 1 life. I died a few times and still got it.

As for Nemesis.. probably best on Squad Rush and just rape face.. gotta kill 2 people 5 times each.

Edited by Xenolith666

You just have to wipe out an opposing squad twice.. best done on Squad Rush (where I got mine) and kill each player on the enemy squad twice. It doesn't need to be a streak, or done in 1 life. I died a few times and still got it.

As for Nemesis.. probably best on Squad Rush and just rape face.. gotta kill 2 people 5 times each.

Are you sure? I've just played about 4/5 games of SDM, I've scored fairly high in each of them , I even got 25 kills in the last match and I still haven't got this ribbon.

i'm officially giving up on the air warfare ribbon. simply isn't possible with the amount of lock-on weapons everyone has. you can't even get off the ground before being blown to smithereens. the ar flares do absolutely nothing when you're locked on to. i also unlocked the heatseaking rockets which are complete garbage.

anybody that got this ribbon is very lucky. i wish i did it when the game first came out and people didn't have these unlocks. but now i'm just going to have to accept that i can't complete this.

@Dan2012

My advice for you is to just keep on playing, the ribbon will come definitely with time. I am level 20 now and got the ribbon only 4 times, most of the time just simply while playing rush or conquest. Till you reached level 45 you will definitely have it, don't worry (if you are doing ok in the game).

@ Mister Buds

Well, i had the same problem yesterday, been locked on every damn second of the game. The pilot has some hard times doing the airwarfare ribbon with the normal rockets as they are garbage + you also have other stuff to do like spaming flares and fly. The chopper gunner is the best choice, if you have a heli somewhere just jump in there and you will eventually get it with time, dont force on it if it's messed up like at the moment.. i know how hard it is myself. Like i said, dont even try to fly yourself as long as you have not enough things unlocked for the pilot seat as its only hard, its getting easier the time you get the guided missiles (which i also dont have tho). Don't give up on it, you still have plenty of tries until your reach level 45++. I can only recommend Rush for it as you have the advantage of sky control.

A good place for the "Stationary Emplacement Ribbon" is Kharg Island - Conquest. Jump into one of the Pantsir-S1 (looks like a huge box with guns sticking out in your spawn). You're pretty much invincible in that thing. Helicopters are easy pray. If you're lucky, the flyers will spot you and try to take you out. You can easily destroy them since you're invincible and they're not. If you don't get kills, you'll still get a lot of "Disable Vehicle" awards.

Destroying 3 M-Comm stations is really hard. Most I've gotten was two, and that was pure luck, that the enemy were spawn camping and not defending. They wised up on the last one.

Try metro, it has 8 stations. Most got only 6. I got the ribbon in the beginning.. didnt even played for it, just normal playing lol

Ok, after playing for like 4 hours trying (and failing) to get a squad wipe ribbon (Despite getting a boat load of MVP and Combat Efficiency ribbons) I'm almost certain getting a kill on the entire squad is not how this ribbon is attained.

If I had to make a guess at it, I'd say you need to be the person who kills the last player alive in their squad. I don't know whether or not a multikill has to be involved too or if you just have to get that kill. I suppose it could also be wiping out the entire squad in a short space of time but doing that twice in one match seems a little too difficult for a 200 point ribbon.

Been playing for 3 days flatout and cannot for my life get 3 M-COM's destroyed, 4 M-COM's defended and 6 air kills!! Need serious help with these their the only ribbons I basically need.

3 MCOMs destroyed:

Operation Metro and keep pushing. It's one of the few maps which actually 8 MCOMs, most of them got only 6 and as there are no vehicles it should speed the procedure up and give you more chances. B - B - A - A are the easier to blow up here.

4 MCOMs defended:

The canals map, the first MCOM in the house on the opposite site got a corner where you can hide pretty good. Just keep laying there with supressor and kill the enemy the time its planting a bomb. Sometimes they wont notice you, but sometimes they will. It's a bit luck tho. In the second wave of MCOMs you can camp either in the house as it let you have a perfect sight to the MCOM or just camp behind some crates for the other MCOM. I got the ribbon right here.

Airwarfare Ribbon:

Gave some tips here already, best thing you can do is be a chopper gunner in any rush attack map which offers you a attack helicopter.. best choice IMO is Isle Kharg.