Best spot for the Wall Hack achievement?

Reel Big Mike

Besides finishing the campaign on Ultra Nightmare which I don't plan on doing (there's goes 1 completed game off my list), the only achievement I have left is the one for killing 2 guys with one railgun shot through a wall. I didn't see a good spot for it in my run through the DLC. I railgun killed 2 enemies with one shot who where behind chest high wall cover, but that didn't count. Anybody find a good spot to get this ach.?

Besides finishing the campaign on Ultra Nightmare which I don't plan on doing (there's goes 1 completed game off my list), the only achievement I have left is the one for killing 2 guys with one railgun shot through a wall. I didn't see a good spot for it in my run through the DLC. I railgun killed 2 enemies with one shot who where behind chest high wall cover, but that didn't count. Anybody find a good spot to get this ach.?

You can do this at the Refinery, just after you get the Nailgun. Follow the path and look for a corridor to the right, wait for the one patrolling to stop next to his friends. Line up the shot and voila.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why people are worrying themselves with doing this at a certain spot. I did this multiple times throughout the campaign. Just play normally and use the railgun slug ammo type anytime you're approaching a room with enemies in it. Super easy to get. I used this weapon quite often and shot enemies through walls as a standard tactic. Don't bother yourself trying to find a good spot.