Moxxi Pictures

Sorry man, but I disagree. Collecting the Moxxi pictures pales in comparison to that collection achievement in Robot Revolution, not to mention it was glitched for months and required a patch for the achievements to unlock. That one took easily ten times as long to complete as this one.

Not to mention that there were four of those fucking achievements in Robot Revolution. Finding the Claptrap Bobble-heads and the Oil Cans were just as time consuming as the panties/fish/pizza one.

The only item that seemed to drop fairly regularly were the 3-D glasses which I got right away and then it took weeks of farming to get the other 3.

As far as the Moxxi pictures, I played with people who weren't paying enough attention to the drops and didn't notice that the Torgue Coins and the Moxxi pictures were a slightly different shade of purple than the weapons so I got that one pretty quick, thankfully.

Edited by Jack Frost

• 3 months later...

This was my final achievement which I unlocked today and from my experience its not just badass's which drop the pictures. The other big guys do as well. I got the 10 at the bar room brawl tire 3 quest. I didn't actually activate or turn it in just went into the bar and started shooting. I was getting up to 3 per round compared to maybe one if I activated the quest. Also the pics are different and it took more than 10 for me to finally get the achievement so I'm guessing that because there is more than 1 type of picture they need to all be the same style. Just adding my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate these sort of achievements, they should really make the drop rate higher so you can at least have most of them by the time you finish all the dlc.

Currently farming T3 bar brawl, but only found two pictures in around 12 runs. Does anyone know if its better to just keep spamming the quest of save and quit out then reload it each time you get a picture?

• 3 weeks later...
I got this yesterday after only counting six, so either I somehow didn't realise I'd picked up four more or its glitched both ways. Was a nice suprise though, was dreading having to collect 15+

If someone else in your group picks one up without you knowing you also get credit for it. That's probably why.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate these fucking pictures. After finishing the DLC and running the bar room for an hour, Ive stumbled upon 7/10 pictures and since there is no counter and people say it can take more than 10 picture to unlock, I don't even know how far I actually am for the achievement. :mad:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...