Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need all the multiplayer stuff. I'm on most of the time and am making finishing GTA 4 my summer goal. Add me anytime, my GT is Evan Pretzer.

Edit: Turns out I might not be as available for this as I had previously thought. Sorry.

Edited by Evan Pretzer

Im looking to boost all of the mp achievements. I have almost unlimited hours these next few weeks and want to get as much done as possible. Hit me up on live.

GT: Dthgod666

Please put gta 4 in the request or it may get ignored. Ty in advance.

Well I am not sure if my last post went through or not seeing as how I have not seen it here yet.

I am looking to boost all MP achievements. I have almost unlimited hours these next few weeks and would love to get them done asap.

Ill admit I am not the best racer in the world, but if we are trading off and on it shouldn't be to bad.

hit me up on live please put GTA 4 in the message please

GT: dthgod666

Hey guys,

Need someone to boost some of these MP achieves, most notably Fly The Coop, (of which I only need to finish Deal Breaker, but willing to help with all), Join the Midnight Club and Top The Midnight Club.

Obviously need Wanted and a few others but Im more interested in having a good group to try and get through all of them.

Hit me up at: GT>> Gj80

:uzi: