Cold Stream achievements

Carlo Monte

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this whole thread is fast becoming one big long cry baby whine.

Real L4D fans don't give a f**k about a few little pointies on their GS.

So save yourself 560 MSP, go away and maybe come back when you're all grown up

and learn to enjoy the game again.

Boo Hoo, go to h3ll.

The achievements are important on the 360 version. That tells me to play it for fun on the PC version which is free...

• 2 months later...

Cold Stream is half off today, but thanks for saving me 280MSP, anyway.

Plus, isn't this a site dedicated to Xbox 360 achievements? What's unusual about skipping out on something that doesn't come with achievements? That's like saying "boohoo" to hunters who complain their weapons don't come with ammo: for me, it's a necessity.

• 1 month later...
Cold Stream is half off today, but thanks for saving me 280MSP, anyway.

Plus, isn't this a site dedicated to Xbox 360 achievements? What's unusual about skipping out on something that doesn't come with achievements? That's like saying "boohoo" to hunters who complain their weapons don't come with ammo: for me, it's a necessity.

This site is not only dedicated to achievements anymore, it's dedicated to everything xbox 360. It even has sections of other platforms and off-topic chatter. I could really care less about achievements these days, I just wants games that are pleasurable and make it worth the 60$ or less/more I threw at it. Dropping $3.50 when it was half off is a steal because you can still earn the achievements that are not linked to certain campaigns and replaying all the amazing levels that started Left 4 Dead, again, on an upgraded version is awesome.

wow i thought they would add some cheeves for this smh

You really just did 'smh' on a forum *L*

• 3 weeks later...

Achievements were a major factor for this games replayability.

In the first game you had stuff like campaign with only pistols, no friendly fire, no healthpacks, ... on the second game there were a lot less, of these that required a full campaign run through with different objectives. The mutators kinda made up for that, but with the new DLC there was no such thing. Left4Dead has no story whatsoever and not real gameplay variety over the course of the game, so what is it driving you through the game? Achievements are one of the major points. Even though I still would've enjoyed the game without achievements I think I would have played it much less, especially the first one and I would say, that achievements are more important on this game than any other, so if they don't give us achs, they should include unlockables. Maybe have like 20 ingame challenges and after each 5 unlock one of the original campaigns.

However doesn't matter anymore since they decided to go with none. Still way better value than most of the DLCs out there.