Boosting Multiplayer XP question

Yes it's possible but don't forget you will need 4 gold accounts to. As for boosting the general achievement I believe you just keep capping the circle back and forth. It should be faster I assume cause you wouldn't have to boost someone else their xp. You also could boost whenever you want cause you don't need to wait on anybody else so I'm sure that helps to.

Edited by Chaos MAN

I doubt that would work very well for XP boosting. People like to do XP boosting with 6 or more people as it helps make the captures quicker. You would need to move the two players on each team back and forth and I suspect that would get complicated and be generally slower than 4 actual gamers (or better still 6). I have two copies of fear and two xboxes and its not been that useful in this game for XP boosting.

That said if you do get another copy we could get the other MP achievements done easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Wow 4 xbox´s eh, will still need someone to help u locally since u will all characters back and forward.
No actually you dont need anyone else to move the dummy controllers, at the beggining of the match, both dummies run to your main accounts spawn while capturing all stations, except for the one the mains start by, which should already be captured by the main accounts. Then you just start using both thumbs to move the left analog stick on both controllers back and forth to nuetralize and capture. It takes sometime to get use to, but over the long course of boosting it will come easy. Just make sure you are spaced apart from the others so you dont get bumped out of rythem, thus slowing down the pace of the match and losing points/exp. If someone is kind enough to sit there and help ya out thats great! Chances are it won't happen, my guess is they will be even more bored then you!! lol