After beating it 100% 200/200 How many still play?

Have you played it after getting the 200/200  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played it after getting the 200/200

• I still play it a lot.
    • I play it just alittle bit.
    • I have not beaten it.
    • I have beat it, But would play it more often with multiplayer.

I have loved the two Alan Wake games, I have beaten them both 1500/1500 and 200/200, But sadly I haven't touched this in like a week after completing it.

How much do you think a multiplayer aspect to arcade mode would revive the game? Even offline multiplayer I think would add lots of replay ability.

Heres to hoping for DLC or a patch for multiplayer!

a dollar? lol ok two can play that game 2 dollars lol:)

What the hell!...

3 dollars!

But no seriously.. Remedy has the money. They just didn't set it aside for this project. But that isn't saying at some point they could reallocate the funding to further this game or add another to the series.

Either way, AW is a boss ass game.. But I would like to see them try and make some scare moments in another game, The first one at times made me jump, This one I knew what I was getting myself into... So if they could somehow recreate the scare factor, I would be stoked off that even over a multiplayer function.

How much do you think a multiplayer aspect to arcade mode would revive the game? Even offline multiplayer I think would add lots of replay ability.

See, your thought and the comments of others have (ironically?) provided support for developers adding multiplayer to their games (Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc.).

Of course, per our obligation as gamers, then we all go into those forums and complain about how multiplayer is not needed. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aside from wanting to beat a few high scores in Arcade Mode, this game has ZERO replay-ability as far as I'm concerned. It feels like a "throw-away" story.

I did appreciate how more action-oriented this game was over the original, though.

But, yeah, once I got all the achievements, it was time to move on and never look back. If Alan Wake 2 ever comes out, I MIGHT consider doing a quick run-through to refresh my memory as to the continual side-steps that Remedy chooses to tease us with instead of actually moving the goddamn story forward.

-M

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no option for "I beat this game, and don't plan to play it again" !!

It's a good game, don't get me wrong. The campaign was interesting, albeit less substantive (understandably for an XBLA title) than Alan Wake. The arcade mode was fun, but there are other games that I want to play, too, so I probably won't play this again.

Will revisit Alan Wake in "Alan Wake 2" hopefully.