Best Spot For Points

Grohlvana

While I've kind of lost interest in zombies and BO2 in general I can't fault You for your effort. On my way to sub you now... Good shout, I run around on the rooftop depending on what guns I have, I am surprised there aren't more open areas... after all, it is a prison

Its actually quite easy to get hung up on shit down there in the showers. to each there own but I for one dont recomment it. you got zombies coming down the stairs, from a window in a room to the left of where you were and then another window further down on the right. I promise you in the later rounds this will not be effective at all. best place to train zombies ever? not even close dude. The Dome on Moon was by far the best. The basement of the lighthouse on call of the dead is waaaaay better than this. Just speaking from experience. In your video you show yourself killing like 10 zombies on round 4. What does that prove?

Its actually quite easy to get hung up on shit down there in the showers. to each there own but I for one dont recomment it. you got zombies coming down the stairs, from a window in a room to the left of where you were and then another window further down on the right. I promise you in the later rounds this will not be effective at all. best place to train zombies ever? not even close dude. The Dome on Moon was by far the best. The basement of the lighthouse on call of the dead is waaaaay better than this. Just speaking from experience. In your video you show yourself killing like 10 zombies on round 4. What does that prove?

Wasn't trying to "prove" anything, just trying to upload a quick video for the best spot. Would have waited til a later round but we had just got finished doing a long game and I started this match just to record.

haha, I reread my comment. came accross like a dick for sure. Just wanted to let you know though this spot is very hard to train them in later rounds. If it wasnt for the stairs it would be much better. Actually the best place is the bridge if you have the right weapons.

He was being a dick about it, but dude has a point. If your going to upload a video of how to survive on late rounds, I'd like to see a demonstration that's not on round 4. I think that room is a deathtrap, those curtains clump up the zombies and they fan out. Id rather run in the cafeteria.

He was being a dick about it, but dude has a point. If your going to upload a video of how to survive on late rounds, I'd like to see a demonstration that's not on round 4. I think that room is a deathtrap, those curtains clump up the zombies and they fan out. Id rather run in the cafeteria.

Plus it has corners. Blind corners at that. You will have to wait to get around a corner to see whats there and by that time you could have 20 zombies in your grill. Only option then is to turn around and run and as soon as you turn around, BOOM!, another 20 zombies in your grill. So then you go down. At this point your basically trapped. A good place to run zombies is one where you con see whats ahead of you at all times and be able to look back without the worry of getting hung up on something.

From what I can tell, this is the best spot for trains/points. Opinions?

You could've easily said the showers. Instead, you link yet another one of your videos to up your views. In a video you titled "Best place for points" without even testing the fucking theory long term. Misleading is one word that comes to mind.

Cut with the self promoting bullshit. That's my opinion.

You could've easily said the showers. Instead, you link yet another one of your videos to up your views. In a video you titled "Best place for points" without even testing the fucking theory long term. Misleading is one word that comes to mind.

Cut with the self promoting bullshit. That's my opinion.

Haha I don't like using the term, but gotta love haters. I bet you follow me around everywhere and dislike as many videos as you can.

PS - This is where I always hold out, I didn't record gameplay but I got to 17 my first game staying there and not knowing the map. Believe me or not, idgaf either way bud.

personally i either use the roof or the cafeteria.

both are easier to manage to me.

i also use the room in the generator up until around round 20 just in case i go down & need to get Jug back quickly. not to mention the MP5 is right there if i need ammo for point whoring.

I've held out on solo in the cafeteria, until around 20+; run laps covering the 3 windows, there's enough space to weave in an out if they spawn ahead of you, and periodically smashing the acid trap.

I personally found the Shower room extremely claustrophobic, and a lot of the time they spawn both in front and behind you, rendering running laps actually quite difficult round 10 onward.

To be totally honest the best strategy on this game is once you get the doors open to run an entire lap is to just start somewhere and kill zombies until you get overwhelmed and then make a break for it. Then when you get to another part of the prison they start coming through windows again. Rinse and repeat. My new favorite spot to fight though is right outside the wardens office area in that cellblock there. I stay between where the wardens key sometimes hangs and the steps further down that cell block. Zombies will come from both ways. Just keep watching your back. Make sure you have a good weapon. The stairs are also right there to go down to the caverns area if things get too crazy. IDK, I just feel comfortable there. But the bridge in my opinion is still the absolute best place to do rounds. Its so big and open the zombies have no chance to get at you and you can take out the wardens before the zombies even show up if you have a ray gun or the tomahawk. Everyone has there own strategy though.

Cafeteria is the best place I found with four people. 3 windows, and i person manning the trap and the front door. Easy Peazy. Round 20 everytime easy.

That's a way to survive, but it doesn't sound like "Best spot for points" as your killing a ton of zombies with a trap.

My new fav spot is the box on the docks. It lines all the zombies up for you nicely without have to run a train or split up a group of people. Yes, you are backed in a corner but is easy to survive there. Last night we had a four man game, and we survived round 25 there and only two of us had weapons as the other two died during 24. If someone goes down, just have someone else activate the trap while the person in afterlife zaps the zombies, and then the person who is down can upgrade the trap to rockets, which will give you quite a bit of time to recover.

That's a way to survive, but it doesn't sound like "Best spot for points" as your killing a ton of zombies with a trap.

My new fav spot is the box on the docks. It lines all the zombies up for you nicely without have to run a train or split up a group of people. Yes, you are backed in a corner but is easy to survive there. Last night we had a four man game, and we survived round 25 there and only two of us had weapons as the other two died during 24. If someone goes down, just have someone else activate the trap while the person in afterlife zaps the zombies, and then the person who is down can upgrade the trap to rockets, which will give you quite a bit of time to recover.

I have done many rounds there but as you said your back is against a wall and all it takes is one freaking zombie to get in there and ruin your whole day. It is kind of nice having that trap right behind you though. It will take out plenty of zombies if you get in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

The fastest way I've found to get points is to obtain the Golden Spork, then spend a round or two on the bridge doing nothing but stabbing the zombies. They tend to come at you single file and as long as you have jug, you shouldn't have much trouble. A Vitrolic Withering in the group is a great insurance policy in case you start to get overwhelmed.

As far as survival strategies, this map seems to cater to running and gunning. I don't like to camp on this map because you'll get overrun after round 20 or so. Once you get the spork, start running the map, kill any zombies that come at you from the front, and occasionally turn around and annihilate any trains you've got running behind you.