Warning! Achievements glitched at this time.

T0b3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Mortal Kombat 1 just now and I got the achievement. Passed all the Test Your Might and must have had to continue like 33 times while switching between characters. It sucks that the achievement is glitched for some people, I just hope it doesn't affect the "Beat all three game." achievement for me.

Now I have Mortal Kombat 2 next and I'm not looking forward to it...

Now i completed all 3 mortal kombat but i only got the achievements for MK1 and MK3, no MK2 and beat all 3 games :/

I don't know if it has something to do with difficulty but i passed Mk1 normal difficulty, Mk2 very easy and Mk3 very easy although the only ach that says on any difficulty is the Mk3 one, so maybe the other 2 has to be done normal for the achievement?

Now i completed all 3 mortal kombat but i only got the achievements for MK1 and MK3, no MK2 and beat all 3 games :/

I don't know if it has something to do with difficulty but i passed Mk1 normal difficulty, Mk2 very easy and Mk3 very easy although the only ach that says on any difficulty is the Mk3 one, so maybe the other 2 has to be done normal for the achievement?

I think this might be it. Why would they list the UMK3 achievement under any difficulty? Maybe MK1 & MK2 have to be beat on normal.

I beat MK1 on normal and got the achievement. Haven't tried MK2 & UMK3 yet.

I've got 25 points that says it doesn't void anything and that you're making this stuff up.
25 points says it's speculation trying to figure out the reasons so future players can avoid it. Not sure why you're spamming.

I'm going to complete all three MKs when I get home on Normal, I'll let you know if I had any troubles with them.

I've beaten MK1 twice now;

1st time - on very easy, lots o' continues, switched fighters - achievement didn't pop

2nd time - on normal, lots o' continues, didn't switch fighters- achievement popped

I hear people have gotten it to pop on very easy. this is pure speculation but I don't think there's any set thing that is pops the achievement, it's just a random glitch due to sloppy programing.

I put my 2 cents into NetherRealm Studios, not so much about the glitched achievement, most players won't care about that, but about the horribly laggy multiplayer and rushed job on this game overall. They may not take any feedback seriously, but feh if a bunch of people complain they may care?

http://www.netherrealm.com/contact

Not sure if anybody here may think this is the cause. But did anybody skip the credits upon completing the game? I skipped them during my first MK1 playthrough and I didn't get the achievement. Playing on my second run for MK1 on Normal diffculty(just like before) and hoping for the best this go round for it to pop.

If anybody who HAS the achievement can tell me when exactly it pops that should help as well to confirm if you need to sit through the credits or not for the achievement to unlock. Obviously if it's suppose to pop after beating Shang Tsung then the achievement must indeed simply be bugged.

By the way, if anybody is having trouble getting through MK1 pick Liu Kang and spam his Fireball(Forward, Forward + X). It comes out quick and recovers fast and the CPU usually jus stays crouched or blocks at a distance. Don't rely on this method 100% of the time but it's a good method to use against most opponents. Jump kicks work well also in between that.

Edited by FeLizP