Official Bitching Thread

Barad

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so to the people that are complaining about being kicked, you know you could just host your own game right? I know I have kicked or told my friend to kick certain people mid game if they don't know what they are doing. Just gotta take it for what it is but, say I'm doing Ukrainian Job speed run and when I get to the van at about 35sec and turn around to see someone getting jewelry I get annoyed and kick them. Troll kicking is uncalled for but sometimes you need to play smart and pay attention.

My complaints about this game however are that it is entirely broken compared to PC, there is a bullshit level limit and what really grinds my gears america is that my damn achievements won't pop when I specifically go for them! I can't wait to see if they ever decide to bring the now 11 updates from PC over to console, maybe then the game will be just as smooth but by that time PC will be at probably 20 updates. (They listen to the community on PC and change and tweak what they feel is best.)

Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements and does the level limit ever go away besides when you hit 100? >_>

Wow that is really annoying, the limit wasn't even a thing on PC and to think they would even add something like that when you're technically not even halfway to level 100 till you're in the 80s...

No kidding, it already takes a shit-ton of XP as it is. Why nerf it?

I am a 64 and my buddy is a 65 and we got a level limit the other day

Really? What job were you running?

Honestly, I don't know for a fact it's level 60, but everything I'd come across was saying it seemed like that's when it ended.

I had this same problem, but being kicked, just getting anyone to play at all.

When they realized I was low-level they wanted nothing to do with me.

I had the same issue. I always give lower levels a chance to play. They have to learn to play the game. It seems the sweet area everyone wants you at is 35-60. Over and under that zone, people get kicked a lot. I am 56 and I have been in a ton of rooms where I am not kicked, but people over 60 are.

I have the same issue now but the complete opposite. Im rank 84 now and everytime I join a lobby or game im kicked.

I just had a new one, just shows how stupid people are. I was walking to the street gang on day 2 of rats and the police raided so everyone went hostile. I was kicked and received a message "You stupid fucking ass, why did you do that retard fucking cunt shit fag!!!" I replied that it was a police sting, did you not hear the sirens. He said I was lying the the police don't ever raid unless a player starts.

All I can really say is lol to that.

Also, on this same note, the cash payouts given for Payday cards are insultingly small. Quite frankly, you can keep your $12-18,000, I would rather have a weapon mod or a mask component...

Sorry to quote myself, but following on:

I wish the cash payouts were XP, that'd be more useful.

Jack Frost we were running Watchdogs... I believe it was 6 or 7 whitestars and 3 yellow for overkill....

I've only ever run that once, so far and got both achievements, but I was already level 77.

While boosting in Rats Day 3, the XP cap ended around level 60.

I just want to take this moment to bitch about the Guessing Game achievement.

It sounds easy enough, but if you haven't attempted it yet... man, you are in for a world of hurt.

I tried for about 7 hours the past couple days. Single player so I could immediately restart if I failed.

At least 80 percent of the time, the alarm went off on the first box.

When I AM lucky enough to guess correctly on the first box, 80 more percent of the time, the alarm goes off on the second one!!

That means for every 10 times I played, only once would I get both boxes.

Couple that with getting caught a few times by cameras/guards, etc, and I only ever got BOTH boxes safely 4 times in 7 hours.

1st time - one hour in - I grabbed the server and was making my escape. I can see the van... I'm only 20 feet away when SUDDENLY alarm goes of.

Turns out someone saw the server door open. YOU CAN'T CLOSE THE DOOR!! What could I have done to prevent that???

2nd time - three hours in - I grabbed the server and decided I would handcuff a few guards before I left. Less guards meant less chance of them seeing the door open, right? Well, one guard that was surrending was spotted by a camera mid-surrender. UGH. My fault, of course, but UGH.

3rd time - five hours in - I was (silently) drilling the server room door. I had made a bunch of guards surrender, I thought I had it made. Turns out my drill broke, and the sound of it breaking alerted people 30 feet away in other rooms. I ran to get them to surrender before they called it in, but they were on opposite sides of a hallway. So of course I headshotted one while the other called it in.

4th time = seven hours in - I was (silently) drilling the server room door when TWO guards suddenly became alerted two rooms over. Again, I was f'd. This time it didn't even break, they just became alerted by it anyway. Only thing I can think of is that they saw it somehow, maybe a glitch?

UGH. Frustrating.

I know some people will say they got it 3rd or 4th time. And to those people, man, I envy your luck.

As for me, I'm going to take a break for a while until I can save up my skill points for the ECM door opening skill. No more drilling for me. Not taking that chance anymore.

And to think... only one hour in... I was about to escape and put this achievement behind me. If only that one bastard hadn't seen that open door.

WHY CAN'T YOU CLOSE DOORS???

/end rant.

I just want to take this moment to bitch about the Guessing Game achievement.

It sounds easy enough, but if you haven't attempted it yet... man, you are in for a world of hurt.

I tried for about 7 hours the past couple days. Single player so I could immediately restart if I failed.

At least 80 percent of the time, the alarm went off on the first box.

When I AM lucky enough to guess correctly on the first box, 80 more percent of the time, the alarm goes off on the second one!!

That means for every 10 times I played, only once would I get both boxes.

Couple that with getting caught a few times by cameras/guards, etc, and I only ever got BOTH boxes safely 4 times in 7 hours.

1st time - one hour in - I grabbed the server and was making my escape. I can see the van... I'm only 20 feet away when SUDDENLY alarm goes of.

Turns out someone saw the server door open. YOU CAN'T CLOSE THE DOOR!! What could I have done to prevent that???

2nd time - three hours in - I grabbed the server and decided I would handcuff a few guards before I left. Less guards meant less chance of them seeing the door open, right? Well, one guard that was surrending was spotted by a camera mid-surrender. UGH. My fault, of course, but UGH.

3rd time - five hours in - I was (silently) drilling the server room door. I had made a bunch of guards surrender, I thought I had it made. Turns out my drill broke, and the sound of it breaking alerted people 30 feet away in other rooms. I ran to get them to surrender before they called it in, but they were on opposite sides of a hallway. So of course I headshotted one while the other called it in.

4th time = seven hours in - I was (silently) drilling the server room door when TWO guards suddenly became alerted two rooms over. Again, I was f'd. This time it didn't even break, they just became alerted by it anyway. Only thing I can think of is that they saw it somehow, maybe a glitch?

UGH. Frustrating.

I know some people will say they got it 3rd or 4th time. And to those people, man, I envy your luck.

As for me, I'm going to take a break for a while until I can save up my skill points for the ECM door opening skill. No more drilling for me. Not taking that chance anymore.

And to think... only one hour in... I was about to escape and put this achievement behind me. If only that one bastard hadn't seen that open door.

WHY CAN'T YOU CLOSE DOORS???

/end rant.

Took me like 12 hours and nearly 100 runs. Infuriating to get one box and not another. Even worse, twice I got both, but was caught by a guard as I was shutting the box door. Luckily I didn't have a problem actually drilling in, but I did take care of every guard first.

Took me like 12 hours and nearly 100 runs. Infuriating to get one box and not another. Even worse, twice I got both, but was caught by a guard as I was shutting the box door. Luckily I didn't have a problem actually drilling in, but I did take care of every guard first.

How'd you take care of all of them?

Whenever I have 4 guards surrender, I can't get a 5th.

The 5th always refuses.

THere's gotta be 10 guards total, I'd say. How'd you handle all 10?

I can surrender 5, and kill 4 with pager. Luckily the elevator guys didn't come on that run.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Just got the achievement. Posting that long rant blew off a lot of steam, so I figured I'd try again.

Took my silent drill and just hoped for the best. Hoped the cards would all land in my favor.

And holy crap they did.

Man, I'm stoked. F this achievement. Good luck to everyone who attempts it.

Man. I'm speechless. 8 hours, I think. Hardest I've ever worked for a single achievement, I think. And I have nearly 100k gamerscore with a 90+ percent completion rate. So that's saying something.

Good luck guys. I wish you all the best.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Just got the achievement. Posting that long rant blew off a lot of steam, so I figured I'd try again.

Took my silent drill and just hoped for the best. Hoped the cards would all land in my favor.

And holy crap they did.

Man, I'm stoked. F this achievement. Good luck to everyone who attempts it.

Man. I'm speechless. 8 hours, I think. Hardest I've ever worked for a single achievement, I think. And I have nearly 100k gamerscore with a 90+ percent completion rate. So that's saying something.

Good luck guys. I wish you all the best.

Did feel great to get that one and Bagn hatn

Now I just need short fuse

Did feel great to get that one and Bagn hatn

Now I just need short fuse

Then I have good news for you because that one is super easy. Just join or create a boosting session, and you can do it within 20 mins.

It's not even in the same ballpark as "They see me baggin" or "Guessing Game."

To everyone else:

I recommend that - if you want Guessing Game - that you go for it sooner rather than later.

On the PC, they've already patched it so that you can only have ONE guard surrender per player. So if you think this achievement is hard now, it'll only get harder once the game is patched.

Even WORSE, they've made it where if a guard sees another guard surrendered, they consider it suspicious activity and call it in.

As it stands now, guards will walk right past their handcuffed colleagues and not even bat an eye. I always thought that was weird. Turns out Overkill did too, and they patched it away.

I know how to get fuse, just can't get 4 people together.

I will miss domination. With the fact they can see them, there isn't a point to it. What do you do with him after you get him cuffed? Kill and hide body? No point in dom after patch.

Stealthing missions is going to be so much harder, as I am domination reliant.

I know how to get fuse, just can't get 4 people together.

I will miss domination. With the fact they can see them, there isn't a point to it. What do you do with him after you get him cuffed? Kill and hide body? No point in dom after patch.

Stealthing missions is going to be so much harder, as I am domination reliant.

I, too, am reliant on domination. And I agree that it will be useless after the patch.

Is it stupid that people walk right by a person in handcuffs without noticing? Hell yeah.

But - as a gameplay element - I liked it a lot.

Sometimes gameplay is more important than realism.

I may be one of the only people here who doesn't WANT the game to be patched. For the most part, I like it the way it is.

I do, however, anxiously await DLC and additional heists. You can only rob that one bank so many times before the magic is gone.

So, I only got this game two days ago (I'm a level 27 at the moment, give you a better idea); and I keep joining games with high levels (60-100), naturally I considered the idea that these people would know what they're doing.

Most of the time I'm terribly wrong. o_o

Not quite sure what gives, you'd think people would already know when to try and revive a teammate or when to judge that it's a lost cause. If I had $1,000 in-game for every time a teammate jogs toward another who is down, in front of a few cops, trying to somehow be a hero- I could probably buy myself one of the pricier attachments.

I suppose it does happen with low levels too though, so maybe it's something completely different than just in-game ranking. (Like intelligence? :()

So, I only got this game two days ago (I'm a level 27 at the moment, give you a better idea); and I keep joining games with high levels (60-100), naturally I considered the idea that these people would know what they're doing.

Most of the time I'm terribly wrong. o_o

Not quite sure what gives, you'd think people would already know when to try and revive a teammate or when to judge that it's a lost cause. If I had $1,000 in-game for every time a teammate jogs toward another who is down, in front of a few cops, trying to somehow be a hero- I could probably buy myself one of the pricier attachments.

I suppose it does happen with low levels too though, so maybe it's something completely different than just in-game ranking. (Like intelligence? :()

A lot of people used the exploit to get a high rank, so they don't actually know good playing tactics in this.

That or they are just dumb.

A lot of people used the exploit to get a high rank, so they don't actually know good playing tactics in this.

That or they are just dumb.

Ah, mentioning tactics- the tutorial isn't gonna win any awards either.

This is supposed to be a game where you "strive to pull the perfect bank heist" right? That would probably involve lots of stealth, and a team with balanced Skill Trees- yeah, not many ways for the general public to come to those conclusions straight out of the Safe House. :woop: