• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Does anyone wanna do this with me? My GT is BaronVoNewman

:eek:will be online at like 5:00 pm (CST), then all night. i will for sure send you a message if you want to get some legendary missions done, ive been looking for somebody to play halo wars with.

*i would just hop on now, but currently at work.. baaah

EDIT : great guide, hopefully this can help me beat arcadia city on legendary :/.. they keep sending beam rifle hunters at my early base/cargo ships like 10 minutes into the game! grr

Edited by niko da bos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mission 1-4 now all done on Legendary including mission 12 which is easy lol. I tried Arcadia City on co-op 3 times in a row no luck, friend was new to the game though so I had to tell him what to do lol. Last 2 tries I did on my own. On the first one the escape shuttle thingys got destroyed with 40 seconds left because of that beam thing. But luckily I had a save and had it at 1 minute left lol. Guess what the beam didn't come and I completed it w00p. Follow the guide on here it works perfectly if your good.

I did arcadia city solo and saved both the shuttles. my strategy was to build marines and air units. clear all the towers and put marines in them, and use the air units to move where help is needed fastest, also repair the shuttles as needed and move your air units into the heals if possible, keeping your first 4 air units alive as long as possible is key in the beginning so you can clear towers and put marines in them easier. also I only had one base as I was building troops faster than I needed them, was probly a bad idea as I only got a silver medal, probably would have gotten a gold if I had did the second base objective.

I also saved adam for the 5 pt acheivement and couldn't find the skull before the shuttles left and ended the level :( also saved over 500 civies.

P.S. Don't forget to upgrade your marines, I don't think I upgraded the air units but it couldn't hurt lol

Edited by Soljah84
forgot to add something

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

For the last mission, I fine that if you move 2 ODSTs to the left for supplies, 1 ODST to the right for the other supplies and manage your Spartans well enough, you can use them to kill the flood at the main base open the lock, then move them a little to the right and fly them across take out the flood over there and drop the scarb. Helps speed things up and guards your base from some ground attacks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...