Official Shivering Isles Expansion Pack Thread

graemelunn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One post above yours is a warning against spam and you post that, please don't test the mods...

blind fool you are the main one spamming.you have nothing to say except don't spam.If I want to say that I love this game that's my right.deal with it.and don't take your mod powers to your head.

Strange I bought the game, but when I try and load my character it says "loading new content please wait" and then it stops and keeps me at the starting screen.

You have a patch issue! You will have to remove your download and then play ESO while logged on so it will update with the new patch.

I've got a quest question for u...

When i'm playing the quest '' the uncoming storm''

i need to collect a few items for someone..

when i'm in a temple, going after a amulet.. it's in a jar, marked by the marker... I't says ''frozen shut''. A distance behind it lays a torch wich says ''it can be hold by anyone, but not owned''. I know allready that i need to press left bumper to hold it.. But what do i need to do then.. Can someone plz tell me how do i get this amulet out of the jar. wich is frozen sollit.. plz help me....

I've got a quest question for u...

When i'm playing the quest '' the uncoming storm''

i need to collect a few items for someone..

when i'm in a temple, going after a amulet.. it's in a jar, marked by the marker... I't says ''frozen shut''. A distance behind it lays a torch wich says ''it can be hold by anyone, but not owned''. I know allready that i need to press left bumper to hold it.. But what do i need to do then.. Can someone plz tell me how do i get this amulet out of the jar. wich is frozen sollit.. plz help me....

We have a thread dedicated to help on quests now dude ;)

I'll repost it in there for ya! :D

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok, so I popped Oblivion into my x box so i could finish it off and it said there were updates that needed to be downloaded so I let it do its thing. Now it added 250 extra points onto my gamerscore with all this shivering isles stuff, which i'm never gonna purchase or play so how can i delete these"added" achievements so it quits messing up my completion percentage? It also did this with Army of Two by adding 100 points and Fifa Street 3, however, the Fifa one is back down to 1,000 again...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I finished the original 1k on Oblivion just a few days ago and I'm wondering, if I buy the GotY Edition and use the GotY edition disc, is there anything (bad) that'll happen? Will my saves still be there? Or do I have to start a new character?

Don't buy the GOTY edition, just buy the expansion pack used from Gamestop, take it home and save it, then return it. GOTY is the same as doing this, the Shivering Isles still have to be saved to the HDD from a separate disc, then you need the first disc to play it. If you're heart-set on the GOTY, then your saves will still be there, but it's really not neccessary to do all that.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...