The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to take a look at adding MLB2K10 with unachievable achievements. A Day in the Life and Midsummer Classic may not be achievable because the season schedule has ended on the game for me so even though it is May and I know there are games going on I am seeing that every team is in an off day. I could be wrong and I hope I am, if someone has found a way to get these achievements now I would like to know

You may want to take a look at adding MLB2K10 with unachievable achievements. A Day in the Life and Midsummer Classic may not be achievable because the season schedule has ended on the game for me so even though it is May and I know there are games going on I am seeing that every team is in an off day. I could be wrong and I hope I am, if someone has found a way to get these achievements now I would like to know

No, they are now unachieveable. The MLB Today feature is no longer available in MLB 2K10. Quietly taken down, without warning, as 2K Sports has started to do lately. At least according to a few other sources.

No, they are now unachieveable. The MLB Today feature is no longer available in MLB 2K10. Quietly taken down, without warning, as 2K Sports has started to do lately. At least according to a few other sources.

They stopped running these ones on the PS3 version since long time. I though was the same for 360 but I waited for a confirm and now it's happened even there. God, the list is HUGE!

They stopped running these ones on the PS3 version since long time. I though was the same for 360 but I waited for a confirm and now it's happened even there. God, the list is HUGE!

It wasn't possible to confirm until the new season started, since there was an outside chance that it may return this year.

Played through You're in the Movies this week, a lot of glitchy achievements. I'm not sure if you want to list them all, but achievements just stop unlocking after you play the game long enough, or unlock enough. Just restart the console, redo a piece of the achievement (ie. one of the games), you'll unlock it, and possibly others that haven't unlocked.

It wasn't possible to confirm until the new season started, since there was an outside chance that it may return this year.

Played through You're in the Movies this week, a lot of glitchy achievements. I'm not sure if you want to list them all, but achievements just stop unlocking after you play the game long enough, or unlock enough. Just restart the console, redo a piece of the achievement (ie. one of the games), you'll unlock it, and possibly others that haven't unlocked.

Heck, let's just add the game title and say that the achievements may possibily glitch if you play for prolonged session.

Anyway guess what I found about Rugby Leauge Live? I heard that is possible to unlock "Time to go outside" by doing THIS! So what should I do now? Add a note?

when i had blackops new and saw the pc there i typed like all codes in what there where ( and by 3arc intel was standing not that i couldn't get the achievement anymore....) and this might be the first game where i can achieve 100% GS ( got now 1265/1300) need 2 shooting on location( never get fr enough) and Closer anylise.........

Try to move your profile to an USB device, when the game is loading and first logo screens appear pull off the USB and ignore the message. Check your intels and see if they are back to 0, then just save to keep your intel to 0, move your profile to HD again and re-collecting intels.

Oh my god that AWESOME!!!!

Someone has to try this workaround for Dark Void (Grease Monkey) and for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Intels achievements)!

So I was right, this method really helps for glitched achievements! :D :D

Okay I can confirm 100% that this works for the intel glitch in COD: Black Ops. Had a friend with glitched intel, horray!!

However something to note you have to pull out the USB a lot sooner than you do for Army Of Two: 40th Day. We got it to work by loading the game up from the dash and once we heard the sound of the disc spinning up then we pulled out the USB stick. We tried removing it at the Treyarch logo screen but it would still load up the intel.

You will know that it's worked because you will get a cut scene of a woman speaking into a microphone and you will be asked to put in your initial settings again (screen size, brightness, look inversion, graphical content etc) at the main menu.

There isnt a resolve up for this one so anyone who need it check this : http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=276750#vch

Since the two Command and Conquers are basically the same game there was no need to add a second time the solution so I included those together.

There's a chance that they will be add again DLC character for Naruto Rise of a ninja ,and finalyy get the 1075/1075?

No man! There's no hope, it's Ubisoft... so go figure it now :(

Full House Poker: Texas Heat, Spring 2011 Season DLC is now unobtainable due to the closure of the current season.

So "Hot Potato Master, Spring 2011" (10), "Gold Medal Champion Spring 2011" (15) & "Winner's Circle, Spring 2011" (25) can be added to the list.

Might not want to add it to the list just yet. The new last day is Saturday, May 28th.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n3895/full-house-poker-spring-season-gets-one-more-day.htm

Just quoting the post about Dark Void GFWL so everyone can read it

Dark Void is 100% possible to get all achievements on GFWL. I know as I did it after 8 long hard months! This is what you need to be aware of:

1; There appears to be a nasty bug so that after a certain number of LIVE Guide button presses (20 to 30 maybe more)the Games On Demand version loses the GFWL interface which is apparent when you hit the Guide button & nothing happens! obviously this means you cannot earn achievements so the game appears to stop tracking the stats towards the achievement as the data is going nowhere. Restarting the game to get the GFWL interface back makes no difference it does not remember your offline progress so you have to reload the chapter again up to your last checkpoint saved with GFWL interface active.

I found out the hard way when trying to get the Journals achievement that took me forever as some levels contain the journals so well hidden without an online guide you will never ever in a million years find them they are in the most pathetic place you could possibly imagine ingame & several do not even appear onscreen until you are within a few metres of them its very badly implemented. Be aware anytime you lose connection to GFWL either through the bug I found or your connection drops for some other reason you lose the progress of collecting the journal unless you reached an ingame checkpoint. This is mega frustrating as some journals require an epic journey/battle to reach them so you have to scrap all that progress & start again....... Find a decent map online & youtube videos but even then you will be amazed with how hard some journals are to find!!!!

2: For the grenade based achievements you have to Cook them by holding down the button & timing it so the grenade explodes above the head of the Knight for the Big Bang Achievement. You have several different colour grenade types ingame & some only appear in certain levels. For the Blue Light Special Achievement you must Cook an Alien (Blue grenade). This is tricky as the blue grenade is rare & having to time it so it cooks & is thrown & explodes killing 3 enemies at once takes a lot of gamer skill! Some also require you to cook the grenade so it explodes over the head of the enemy which is tricky to time correctly..............

3: For the achievement Demolition Derby this is another very glitched achievement & the only reason I got this was by complete fluke. I spent 8 months replaying Chapter 4 as there are a few UFO sections in those levels. Colliding is hard enough anyway but as the GFWL interface disappears on its own you can lose any progress you made with collisions as it does not count them so unless you collide 10 times whilst connected to GFWL or you reach an ingame checkpoint & are still connected to GFWL you lose all progress up to your last checkpoint connected to GFWL. I remember how this popped for me I had been playing for a while & still had the GFWL interface present then I exited a UFO as it was crashing & threw a cooked grenade which hit the UFO chasing as I was on the side of a rock with a big drop below! It was total fluke but it popped after a delay of a few seconds.

4: For the Fireworks achievement you must cook a grenade to explode above the head of the flying enemy so that is another very tricky achievement to get & cannot remember but your grenade may have to be Blue Alien grenades (which are very rare ingame to find so you have to find somwhere ingame where you can get Blue grenades then find a spot to Cook them so they explode above the enemy head. It seems to count UFOs or ground based enemies but this is a tricky achievement.

You need a lot of willpower/luck to max this out due to the lack of QA by Airtight games the GFWL interface goes missing which is why so many have had problems with achievements being unlocked offline only then not syncing to the Online GFWL profile when you reconnect to GFWL.

As long as you keep checking every few mins ingame that the GFWL interface is there & reach a checkpoint all achievements are possible. For those grenade based achievements remember to cook the grenade before throwing it & the different grenade types Blue especially. If the GFWL interface goes missing just exit the game & restart it from the desktop but you will only have progress up to the last checkpoint made until GFWL went missing.

I spent probably 100 hours trying this over 8 months so its a grind but doable if you have the extreme willpower as several of the journals are right at the end of the level & you can find the GFWL interface has gone missing before you can reach the checkpoint so you have to backtrack from the last checkpoint which is really gamepad throwing against walls frustrating.......