Mob of the Dead “No One Escapes Alive” and “Pop Goes The Weasel” Full Guide

baddawg12

I know there are tons of guides to getting these achievements already. However, if you’re not good at zombies like me, you want to do this with the fewest amounts of rounds as possible. If you do this right, the most rounds you will face is 14.

Some main notes to keep in mind:

• KILL only if you have to! Don’t save your special weapon that you got from the mystery box for a later round. That will only get you downed.

• DON’T make crawlers!!! They die!!! Keep 2-3 zombies around. They may die but the game will spawn in another one.

• Be aware of how many zombies are left. Don’t kill like crazy because you may end up going into another round that you didn’t want to and then you may be screwed.

Step 1: Open the 1000 point door from spawn ASAP.

• Once someone gets that door open, DON’T kill anymore zombies. Save the remaining zombies to start the next step.

Step 2: GET THE WARDEN’S KEY!

• When you get out of the spawn, check where the key is. If it’s in front of the cafeteria, get it ASAP. Otherwise, obtain enough points to get the doors towards the key near the warden’s office. Then use one of your afterlives to get the key and anything else you can open. Use the afterlife glitch to your advantage.

Step 2a: Start trying to obtain Hell’s Retriever!

• You should be on round 2 or 3. There probably won’t be many zombies but whatever is left should be fed to the dogs. My group started with the dog in the cell block near the warden’s office. Once it was fed we fed the dog near the roof.

Step 3: Obtain plane parts while feeding the dogs.

• Make sure you use your afterlives to your advantage. Grab as many parts as you can that are available to you. While we were feeding the dog at the dock, we grabbed the part at the docks and overloaded the generators and grabbed the part at the warden’s office. If you have time (and you should if you’re doing the afterlife glitch), you can also grab the part in the spiral.

Step 4: Save the shower plane part last.

• At this point you should have 2-3 zombies busy somewhere away from the showers. When you try and grab the part in the showers, you will spawn in zombies no matter where you are in the round. If the person who’s kiting the 2-3 zombies has a good weapon, have the rest of your team in the showers because you will need it. Otherwise, have 2 and 2. When we had all the parts, we were at round 7.

Step 5: Fly the plane.

• Self-explanatory

Step 6: IF a new round didn’t start, DON’T kill zombies!

• Don’t try and start a new round. Wait for the chairs to spawn! Less zombies equals less chance of getting killed trying to teleport back. There most likely will be a warden zombie spawning in when you get there so kill him quick!

Step 7: Start a new round and find your holdout spot.

• To get the fuel cans to spawn, start a new round. My holdout spot was at the cafeteria. There’s a pretty decent amount of space to kite zombies in and out of the cafeteria. Just choose a place to stay alive and make sure you don’t kill all of the zombies so you can get the fuel cans!!

Step 8: Repeat 5-7 twice more.

• After the third time you fly the plane and teleport back, you STILL have to get the fuel cans for the final parts of the egg. At this point, my team and I were at round 13. It would have been round 12 but we accidentally killed all the zombies in one round.

Step 9: The easy parts.

• Once you have refueled the plane, you’re set.

• You pretty much should know the steps at this point but if you don’t here’s a quick list:

o Grab the 5 afterlife skulls using Hell’s Retriever.

• 1. In a cell block near spawn
  • 2. At the docks, third from the end near the tower trap. It's near PhD flopper and Mule Kick.
  • 3. On a lightpost near Juggernog. You can try to get it near Juggernog or throw your tomahawk from the gondola.
  • 4. On a pole outside the warden’s office near Speed Cola.
  • 5. Go to the far left corner of the roof and throw the tomahawk at the corner that you can see.
  • Grab the blundergat off the warden's desk.

o Destroy the movie poster.

• The movie poster is in a cell near the warden’s office.

o Shock the spoon in the hallway behind the movie poster.

o Grab the spoon in the window at the back of the cafeteria using Hell’s Retriever.

o Go to the spiral and enter the prisoner numbers.

• 101, 872, 386, 481.
  • After entering each number, wait for the number to change before entering the next one.

o Listen to the audio logs. They lead all the way to the roof.

o Go into afterlife and fly the plane.

• NOTE: Every person must have afterlife. If one person does not have afterlife, kill the zombies that you have alive and once the new round starts, go into afterlife right away!

Step 10: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

• Once you revive yourself in the electric chair, wait for the kill signs on the players heads (depending on what character you are) and have fun! You’re done!!!

Hope this guide helps! If you need any improvements to the guide, please let me know!!!

Edited by baddawg12

At some point after the skulls are picked up, but before the dials can be completed, I believe someone will have to grab the blundergat off of the wardens desk.

Also, why wait to open the washing machine until last? I turn that on in round 2. The timer will be over and the doors will be back open before the zombies reach the windows.

Also, its a nice guide but it is written for someone who already has a basic understanding of the EE and the map. Those people already did this. A guide should be written for the people who still haven't discovered youtube. Your descriptions of the skull locations are pretty vague, you should mention you can see them in afterlife. "at the docks, third from the end" - only someone who has done this already could understand that, and your not writing a guide for them.

Edited by abstract1620
I didnt want to be rude the first time.

I got the full EE with just 3 players

must be done on Original setting

One thing I can confirm is this.... I got downed and died

I waited to respawn but stood in 3rd person viewing and guidiong other 2 players

Only one person needs to get the skulls and the spoons.

It is not required for 2 separate players to get the spoons. One person just needs

to find and zap them.

I spawned back in game after skulls and spoons were obtained and picked up the Blundergat at this time. ( not sure if its a requirement to get )

Same thing with entering the prisoner codes

1st player kept 2 zombies alive on roof

2nd player went into afterlife and entered all 4 codes

3rd player kept half reviving player 2 to keep him in afterlife longer

also only one player needs to find all the headphones....

3 players we did it in 16 rounds in about 90 minutes

we only encountered a couple problems but good communication and one person guiding the steps etc. made this easy

Edited by cjhurt73

You don't have to grab the Blundergat I don't think. It has nothing to do with the story. Same with the floating spoon in the bathtub.

Will be doing some re-edits later today so that things are more clear for everyone new and experienced.

As for the spoon in the bathtub, you don't have to do that. It's for the golden spork steps if you want it but it has nothing to do with the easter egg.

However, you DO need to grab the blundergat off the warden's desk. If you don't the numbers at the spiral lift do not cycle and you need them to cycle before you enter the prisoner numbers.

did it again last night for some friends. One lost connection before we did the dials, he came right back in (custom game) and he still got the achievement.

As said above, only one person needs to do all the steps. Even the last step, only one person needs to enter afterlife and then board the plane.

Also, if you already have a blundergat from the box, you can still pick up the one on the wardens desk. I had already applied the acid kit to the first one, and it let me grab the second as my other weapon.

• 3 weeks later...

Say, if one person gets a few of the skulls and another gets the others does this mess the progression of the achievement up:confused::confused:? Just wanted to know if anybody has heard of this happening before giving this a go :)

did it again last night for some friends. One lost connection before we did the dials, he came right back in (custom game) and he still got the achievement.

As said above, only one person needs to do all the steps. Even the last step, only one person needs to enter afterlife and then board the plane.

Also, if you already have a blundergat from the box, you can still pick up the one on the wardens desk. I had already applied the acid kit to the first one, and it let me grab the second as my other weapon.

is it amazing

• 2 weeks later...

thanks!! after many tries, i finally got it in splitscreen. got 1 zombie left every time i went to the bridge and waited for the Electric chairs.. got it in round 11, actually could have got it in 10, but yes, we all fail sometimes :-)

but thanks a lot, great guide..

• 2 weeks later...

So can I do all the EE steps solo with Weasel, then bring in a player at the last step. Start next round. Immediately both go into Afterlife and looks like there's infinite Afterlife time. Make sure both characters board the plane.

Edited by Crash Geom

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...