what order should i do dlc in?

PANIC ATTACK 10

1.Zombie Island

2.Claptrap revolution

3.Knoxx's Armoury

4.Underdome

The Zombie Island is basically loads of fairly easy zombies (just don't get swarmed) with afew 'tanks' every so often, afew lame sub-bosses and a fairly standard final boss.

The claptrap revolution as I remember is fairly straightforward other than the final boss who can be defeated as long as you stay in cover. Has some lengthy collectable-type chevos but this can be done at any stage really.

Knoxx's Armoury I found notabley harder as you fight shedloads of crimson lance troops of varying strengths, powerful buggies, large machines, huge spider creatures as well as your usual bandits. Theres also Crawermax who is most beastly and some multiple round 'kill em all' tourament in a closed in arena. You may wanna leave this DLC until slightly later.

Underdome isn't tough per say but if you want the chevos you have to slog through 3 huge tournaments which take several hours for each one (can't save or exit without loosing all progress). TBH I haven't even tackled Underdome as all that grinding (you don't get xp for your kills BTW) would do me in.

1. Gen Knoxx

2. Zombie Island

3. Claptrap Revolution

10. The Blunder Dome

The Blunder Dome sucks, even with a low level host and 3 others, it takes 2-3 hours for each area.

^This.

The Dome was rather awful, that is the one achievement that is a NEVER AGAIN one for me. It was a solid 12 hour adventure for me (roughly 3-4 hours a piece).

General Knoxx contributes a bit to the story, but the main perks are the good experience and the Armory glitch. (A wonderful thing :))

Claptrap Robolution seems very straight-forward, but the final reward is kind of cool. (Hyperion Giftshop opens up)

In terms of content, i found that Zombie Island was severely lacking, but it makes for a decent playground in terms of experience, and challenge boosting (like criticals)

• 2 weeks later...
After reading about Dome I can see why you suggest to save it for last. It doesn't sound fun at all.

Its not, It's one of the most boring things you will ever experience. Honestly i couldn't imagine doing it without At least a modded shield, Don't know what Gearbox was thinking with that one.