Golfer Level Achievements

AcidDrop

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't really looked too much in to this. But when I imported my old golfers 75k XP it made him a 72 level golfer. That is just basically his skill level and has nothing to do with the 5, 25, 50 levels. My understanding is the 5, 25, 50 levels are gained when playing with your golfer in game... Make sense???

Because I have been using in-game coins I earn from quality play to purchase XP points to improve my golfers overall skill. The XP I earn when playing with my golfer (ie: long drive, birdie, etc...) goes towards my golfers level (currently level 3) but my skills are at 74.

Does this make sense to anyone, because this is how I am understanding it.

Edited by Goots 88

But what I am saying is people are confusing leveling up with golfer skill level. The imported XP just goes to golfers stats the levels are based on in-game play. At work so can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

You've got it wrong. The skill level is the golfer level. EA is supposedly investigating the issue.

You've got it wrong. The skill level is the golfer level. EA is supposedly investigating the issue.

Thanks. So is it potentially bad I used in-game coins that I earned on boosting my player skills? No MS points were spent, thats for lazy noobs.

I saw the post on the EA forums - but I am having the same issue even though I did not play the early release version (though I do have season ticket). I also read over there that someone who created a new golfer and did NOT import any xp didn't get the achieves to pop either. Sounds like there needs to be a fix from EA.

I have season ticket and imported the xp from last year's game to my male character. I was not able to get any of the achievements on that character. After reading this forum, I started my female character to get the LPGA cheevo. In playing I have now gotten the "Little Grasshopper" for level 5 and am on the verge of the level 25 achievement.