Anyone get the 10peat achievement LEGIT?!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing with Chun-li yesterday. Got it today with her legitimately. feels great man.

EDIT: Went on SFIV an hour later, got it legitimately with Chun-li there as well.

Edited by sLaW

Good to see most of the forum at least got their achievement for it legit... i mean the majority of us are good enough to get it legit but instead they waste my time by opening lobbies i get booted out every three fights or so (it gets very annoying after the first time so after fifth or sixth time for the night i find myself there was some way i could leave bad feedback for beings so damned cheap than to actually try and play the game properly)

I personally dont have it yet... ive won seven in a row three times now with Dudley but should learn by now after i get a run going to avoid one round matches as they can be too hit and miss with close run fights going either way with the smallest sliver of life left. I will get it but ive been trying and failing miserably recently to try and give Abel a decent run out - i like him but i certainly have yet to master him.

I have to say that I had trouble on this one. I got to 7 then lost. Kept trying, and got to 9 twice, then lost. I started playing with a friend, not thinking and managed to get it from him. It technically wasn't a boost, but we were picking random characters, and he really was getting the short end of the stick.

Ever since, I have had a 13 win streak, and am currently on a 12 win streak, which will probably end dismally tonight haha!

The strange thing is, I go on these streaks, and I'm all happy, and then, all of a sudden, its possible that I end up having a 15 losing streak! Oh well, at least I win some!

I got mine legit after some close calls and a little trial and error. I got it with Gen which is funny because I never use him normally, he was just next in line towards C to Shining C.

To be honest I don't see the point in boosting this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ripping on people for boosters, it's not like I've never boosted an achievement, but honestly, if you're capable of doing all the character trials then you're capable of winning 10 matches in a row, especially given the fact that you have to win 18-20 times with each character for C to Shining C and fight 500 ranked matches (300 for the achievement + 200 more for the title/icon).

This being the case I find it really annoying joining games only to be kicked by the host because he's trying to get the 10 wins in a row out of the way. Almost as annoying as the idiots who set up 30 second matches, or at least 1 round matches. No-skill losers all of them.

I got mine legit. I need those fight monies after all. I just put on fight requests, and played away. I needed 30 Fight Req's anyway so what the hell, right? Didn't ahve an issue at all. Lots of scrubby Guiles, and a couple of Kens. I even ran into a Gen and a Cammy.

Funny thing is, I lost the 11th fight to a 6000 BP Guile. He was not amused with my attempt to steal his bike monies.

If you use custom search, 3 rounds/99 sec/local/same skill, you'll avoid boosters (they won't play on 3 rounds), annoying short matches, filter laggy matches from other countries, and usually play people around your level.

The same skill is pretty hit or miss though since it's based on PP and not BP, and there are probably a lot of people playing for C to shining C.

• 2 weeks later...