Tural

Individual videos in SD:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6169CA96C1D2463B

Compilation videos in HD (mistical)

Intel Locations Part 1

Intel Locations Part 2

Act I

Level: S.S.D.D.

1. Under the watch tower, straight across from the entrance to the obstacle course.

Level: Team Player

1. In a classroom upstairs, just before you exit the school. Someone announces "I think I saw one go in that classroom" and then your team goes in. It's on the right wall as you enter, on a desk by the barrels.
  2. Right as you exit the school, it's on a crate directly outside, next to a taxi.

Level: Cliffhanger

1. Directly in front of you when you when Soap tells you to go ahead alone, there's a guard tower. Up the ladder, on the catwalk is the Intel.
  2. When you're about to enter the building with Soap, go to the previous building in the alley where the Jet is inside the hanger. Break out the window and grab the Intel sitting inside.
  3. During the snowmobile sequence, when you get near 1850m from the finish, stop. Somewhere in front of you you should see a small wooden fence surrounding some trees in the middle of the path, and a small wooden building up a hill to the right. The Intel is on the ground inside the fenced area with trees, run it over with the snowmobile to collect it. Big thanks to Janco and gurnard for helping find this last Intel. [Pictures (mistical): 1 - 2 - 3]

Level: Takedown

1. On the map (Hit start), go towards the South-West corner when you enter the favela. You should find a motorcycle leaning against a building. In front of it, there's a building with an angled wall and a large window in said wall. Go through the door to the right of that window, the Intel is straight inside. [Pic of map], this is where the motorcycle is, the building is right where I'm looking to.]
  2. When you come up the alley and see the building with the ladder on the wall, go up it and through the door, the Intel is on a table right inside. [Pic of map]
  3. Hard to describe. Inside a building you enter by going up a small wooden staircase. There's three guys inside you have to kill. [Pic of map]
  4. Near the end of the chase, off an alley, go in the building on the right side of the path, go downstairs and the Intel is between two beds. [Pic of map]

Act II

Level: Wolverines!

1. On the counter in the gas station after you come through the alley.
  2. Inside CRB Financial (Across from the Nate's Restaurant), near the front door, under a sign labeled "Online Banking."
  3. On a table inside Taco To Go. Enter the building through the blown up corner.
  4. Inside a dumpster (In a small brick enclosure) on the east side of Burger Town, visible from the Burger Town roof ladder. Thanks to PasPer2 for this location. [Pictures (Thanks mistical): 1 - 2]

Level: The Hornet's Nest

1. Near the beginning, after you move forward from the first building, go into the house to the right of where Soap stops in the road (There's a blue car in the garage). Go past the blue car into the kitchen to find the Intel on the table.
  2. After clearing the small lot (Has a bunch of appliances and cars), instead of going right up the stairs between buildings, go left around the three-level house (Floors are colored red, yellow, red), and look in the little hut attached to its side to find the Intel on some barrels.
  3. As you move up the sloped street, there is a blue car on the right side of the street. In the building on that side, there is an Intel laptop up on the second floor, on the table.
  4. When you enter the last open lot and are supposed to go up on the roof, turn to the right and look in the window behind the soccer goal to find the Intel inside a window.

Level: Exodus

1. In the apartment office, near where the enemies are first repelling in from a chopper. It has red walls and blue curtains inside. On the desk is the Intel laptop.
  2. In the right-side building of the structure that forms an arch over the road (With toll booths), on a desk directly to the right as you enter.
  3. After you cross the bridge, proceed into the second house on the right side of the street. Enter from the front door, and go to your right and up the stairs. Above those stairs is a yellow couch with the Intel on it.

Level: The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday

1. In the room before you go back outside (After breaching), the Intel is on one of the metal racks against the wall.
  2. After executing 'Plan B,' in the room Soap goes into on the right, the Intel is on a metal rack right inside the door. This is after passing the room you breached.
  3. After clearing outside, when the team starts going up the stairs, go in the room to the right (You were probably in this building before when told to take cover a minute ago), and look under the stairs on some wooden palettes to find the Intel.

Level: The Gulag

1. As your team moves towards the arch with the red light, go to the stone stairs before it, inside the room on the far wall is the Intel sitting on some filing cabinets.
  2. On a desk behind the large wall of monitors you encounter on your way through.
  3. After you obtain the riot shield and leave the room where you got it, turn left and proceed down the hallway. In the first open cell on the right-side wall is the Intel on a desk.
  4. When you find the person you're looking for, turn to your left and the Intel is on the desk.

Level: Of Their Own Accord

1. Inside the elevator that keeps trying to close (In the hallway after you enter the Senate building), to the right of the body sitting inside. You may have to jump and crouch on the body to get inside.
  2. After climbing up the debris piles through holes in the floor, in the room with a balcony (Out on the balcony is a missile launcher), go to your left as you enter the room, and enter the door straight ahead (Near the portrait of Franklin Pierce) and the Intel is on a table down a small hallway leading to a bathroom.

Act III

Level: Contingency

1. When you come to the three-man patrol standing near the fence, kill them and go over to where they were. The Intel is about ten feet south on a crate under a parachute.
  2. The building labeled "33" along the angled south-west fence houses an Intel item on a metal desk right inside the northern door.
  3. Just north of building 33, find the stairs leading to a helipad (Helipad has blue lights on the corners), the Intel is in the north-western corner.

Level: Whiskey Hotel

1. When you're told to go left to the building, after passing through the Oval Office, the Intel is in the hallway on a couch to the left.
  2. After you go up the first stairs towards the roof, the Intel is to your right on a desk. This should be about the time when the you see the flares get lit.

Level: Loose Ends

1. Before entering the house, go out behind it and find the small boat hanger along the shore. The Intel is on a crate outside of it.
  2. In the locked room on the top floor of the house, on a desk straight in front of the door.
  3. In the nearest locked room in the basement, go into the arms room to the left, straight across from the wall of weapons on a crate.

Level: The Enemy of My Enemy

1. Immediately to your right when you start the level, in the front of the plane.
  2. After you slide down out of the plane hull and move across the street and up the hill, look for the plane pointing towards the road. The Intel is inside, near the cockpit.

Level: Just Like Old Times

1. As you enter the tunnels, go left as instructed. After the patrol passes, kill the guard standing at the monitor and go straight across to find the Intel on a crate just to the right of the cave entrance.
  2. To the left on a desk right before you go outside from the tunnels.
  3. After coming across the ridge, in an alcove, on a crate. [Pic of map]
  4. On the desk with soda cans after you breach the room, near where your ally is working on the computer.

Level: Endgame

1. Right at the start, before you board the boat.

Edited by Tural

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the sort of thing I politely asked to keep out of this thread. I'm making the guide to help people, and I'm sure some would appreciate having the guide on day one, as opposed to having to wait for one to be written after the release. There's no reason to bring hostility and defamation into this thread.

isn't if funny how people are not descrete at the fact they have probably an illegal copy of the game and try to beat people to make the roadmap and shit.
Wind your neck in, identifying the locations of collectables is hardly Road Map material. I certainly welcome his effort in finding them.

That's the sort of thing I politely asked to keep out of this thread. I'm making the guide to help people, and I'm sure some would appreciate having the guide on day one, as opposed to having to wait for one to be written after the release. There's no reason to bring hostility and defamation into this thread.

NO no, i'm not trying to hostile or anything. I just find it funny that all the amount of people creating threads who obviosly have an illegal copy of the game. But then again, this is an achievement site and alot of those on here will appretiate it.

Nice! I'm happy to see an intel list already so I won't have to wait for a week for a video guide or something, text guides work great for the CoD games, video guides are better for games with HUGE collection achievements, like GTA IV pigeons or Crackdown orbs, maps also work better for them obviously.

I'm still debating whether I should try to get the intel at the same time as I play through Veteran the first time or not. Tural can you tell me a couple things? Does this game save your intel the same way CoD4 did? Also, is there a cheat menu for getting intel? Thanks.

Tural can you tell me a couple things? Does this game save your intel the same way CoD4 did? Also, is there a cheat menu for getting intel? Thanks.
I'm not sure how COD4 handled them, too long since I got COD4's, but if you're asking if the game will save them as soon as you get them, yes. I've been just doing mission select, finding ones I missed, then quitting the mission and it keeps them.

I haven't found any cheat menu after having gotten 39/45 Intel and beating the game. Don't know if anything unlocks at 45, but I haven't seen anything unlock yet.

On an unrelated note, the ones I'm missing on Cliffhanger and Wolverines are driving me crazy. Searched each map inch-by-inch several times and haven't come up with the missing two. :(

Wow sometimes i wonder about the way this site is run, Somebody started a Guide for this game yesterday but it got closed about 3 minutes after it was made but forsome aparant reason this guide hasn't been closed and even got a sticky. I mean come on Mods/Admins if your gonna make rules enforce them for everyone, This is not aimed at the OP in anyway i just think its unfair.

Wow sometimes i wonder about the way this site is run, Somebody started a Guide for this game yesterday but it got closed about 3 minutes after it was made but forsome aparant reason this guide hasn't been closed and even got a sticky. I mean come on Mods/Admins if your gonna make rules enforce them for everyone, This is not aimed at the OP in anyway i just think its unfair.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

One guy's topic gets locked, but this doesn't? Really? Extremely stupid and hypocritical if you ask me.

Agreed. You shouldn't lock someones achievement guide before a game is released then allow this, although this guide is good, so was the other one even though it was just being formulated, hell maybe he liked the game so much he wanted to secure the position of guide maker.

The one of Cliffhanger is ridiculous. I have spent no less than five hours looking for it over today/yesterday and can't even think of a place where it could be, since I'm fairly certain I've gone over every area of the map repeatedly. Bleh, going to go insane. Someone with fresh eyes may have to find it, it doesn't seem to want to be found by me.

The one of Cliffhanger is ridiculous. I have spent no less than five hours looking for it over today/yesterday and can't even think of a place where it could be, since I'm fairly certain I've gone over every area of the map repeatedly. Bleh, going to go insane. Someone with fresh eyes may have to find it, it doesn't seem to want to be found by me.

it's between some trees during the snowmobile chase sequence near the end of the level. you don't actually collect it in the usual way, you run it over in the snowmobile. i found it completely by accident