Failed to Connect to EA Online?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wouldnt dare to shut down servers of Bad Company 2 surely?! They still have working servers for BC1 and 1943! Maybe they are fixing/updating them... i hope so; love the game but honestly im sick of verusing seemingly everyone but the people within my own country :/

They wouldnt dare to shut down servers of Bad Company 2 surely?! They still have working servers for BC1 and 1943! Maybe they are fixing/updating them... i hope so; love the game but honestly im sick of verusing seemingly everyone but the people within my own country :/

They defiantly wouldn't shut BFBC2 servers down. It's probably just an update, or they closed it while they're shutting the other game's servers down.

You thought Project $10 was going to provide a better EA online experience!?

Nonsense. Now they can use that extra money to take paid vacations.

I logged in today and got a warning message that I sucked yesterday and was de-ranked or some shit. Pissed me off, I played fine yesterday. It resulted in losing experience though and I am now climbing back to Warrant Officer 3 from 2. BS. I wonder if anyone else had this problem.

Edited by The Nerevarine

I logged in today and got a warning message that I sucked yesterday and was de-ranked or some shit. Pissed me off, I played fine yesterday. It resulted in losing experience though and I am now climbing back to Warrant Officer 3 from 2. BS. I wonder if anyone else had this problem.

It's obvious that you're still fairly new to the game, so I'll fill you in: the skill thing is normal. So is seeing "YOUR TEAM LOST" when you actually won the game. There's lots of things wrong with the game.

You should never lose experience, though, unless you turn off your Xbox mid-match or something and even then I don't think you should lose anything.

I'm probably mistaken about the rank.

I can't believe the servers are broken on a Friday afternoon. For the record Mass Effect 2 "Cerberus Network" (EA Online) is also not working properly.

It's a good thing EA insists on having their own network so they can mine all our personal information and cripple online play.

It's obvious that you're still fairly new to the game, so I'll fill you in: the skill thing is normal. So is seeing "YOUR TEAM LOST" when you actually won the game. There's lots of things wrong with the game.

You should never lose experience, though, unless you turn off your Xbox mid-match or something and even then I don't think you should lose anything.

I FINALLY GOT A 'YOUR TEAM WON' when i ACTUALLY WON 2 nights ago, it was truly a sight to be seen.

On another note- its still fucking down.

Edited by Mother Beef

Spoke to a EA support person in the chatroom thing today, said that there has been a lot of complaints about it and they are trying their hardest to fix it. I felt like being an asshole and tried to get compensation such as DLC out of it for my inconvenience but the bitch wouldnt budge haha.

Just fix the fucking servers.

My friends and I finally started having this issue yesterday as well, and the only thing I've found to "cure" the problem (for a while anyway) is to reset our internet connection. Just restarting the Xbox isn't sufficient, the router needed reset as well. It's worked pretty consistently, but ultimately the problem comes back after a few hours.

Either, spoke to another person and she seemed to know fuck all about it first blamed me saying that my console needs to be cleared etc and i told her that i previously spoke to someone who acknowledged there is an actual issue.

She then backtracked and said that currently there has been no 'updates' from the engineers and refused to say anything else which forgive me if i'm wrong means I have no idea how to answer this question, and have little to no idea what i'm talking about and want you to go away

Either, spoke to another person and she seemed to know fuck all about it first blamed me saying that my console needs to be cleared etc and i told her that i previously spoke to someone who acknowledged there is an actual issue.

She then backtracked and said that currently there has been no 'updates' from the engineers and refused to say anything else which forgive me if i'm wrong means I have no idea how to answer this question, and have little to no idea what i'm talking about and want you to go away

they told me the same thing, I was on the phone with them for an hour trouble shooting all the same crap. :uzi::mad:

My friends and I finally started having this issue yesterday as well, and the only thing I've found to "cure" the problem (for a while anyway) is to reset our internet connection. Just restarting the Xbox isn't sufficient, the router needed reset as well. It's worked pretty consistently, but ultimately the problem comes back after a few hours.

I will try this again....it didnt work yesterday. Who is you ISP (internet service provider) I have AT&T U-Verse:woop: