Aint got time to bleed glitched

mart79

Iv completed 5th mission(interface) twice now without usin any items or medpacs. 1st time in story mode 2nd time in freeplay but still no achievement. i think its glitched for me at least!

Has anyone else got this ach yet or can somone confirm its glitched n not just me.

Seems like it. :/ I'll probably end up restarting the eksbawks and try doing it again. Hopefully it's not some memory issue from extended play. For the record, I beat the game on elite (in which I had to freakin' heal), restarted the level on rookie mode immediately after that and did it with the same result as you fellows.

I also believe this achievement is glitched. I went through the entire interface level without using any health pickups and did not get the achievement. I then restarted the game from the beginning on rookie difficulty and went through the entire game in one sitting without using ANY items and still no achievement. Hopefully this game will be updated before episode 2 is released.

I've just posted a new thread on the T17 forums... but it's lost in the 'moderation' ether! Here's what it says;

It's great to have the olde Alien Breed franchise back on our gaming screens! It almost feels like it's 1990 again! Time to dig-out my A500!

However, some of the XBLA community have issues with one one of the game's achievements, namely 'Ain't got time to bleed'. For some reason it is not unlocking despite playing, and completing, the final mission without using any health packs (infact, I never used a single item on that level and still no achievement). Is this achievement glitched or are we interpreting the achievement description incorrectly?

Here's the thread on x360a.org

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=196211

Thanks again for a great game & can't wait for Episode 2!

- Jonah (Tasteful Mr) Ship.

If it ever appears, the forum is here;

http://forum.team17.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

EDIT: Just checked the T17 forums; the thread is here;

http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=40047

Edited by tastefulmrship
Post added from T17 forums.

have you guys tried doing this on another level other than 5?

I ask because I got the achievement the first time I played the game I managed to get through the 1st level without touching the LT. It was a bit touch and go as I really needed a healthpack by the end of the level but I managed it.

No glitch for me :)

have you guys tried doing this on another level other than 5?

....but the description says:

Complete 'Interface' single player mission without using a health pack

Interface = 5 :eek:

If you finish any other level without using (health - or items) you get:

Fighting Light

Finished a single player level without using any items

From Team17 @ http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=40047: "After receiving reports of the issue we've undertaken some investigations at this end and unfortunately there is indeed a problem with the awarding of this achievement. We are currently looking to get a patch out for this issue with highest priority."

Good to know this will be resolved.

hmm thats weird. i wanted to put luck on my side so dunno if it does matter but what i did was:

- i played on a new device (with no save on it).

- i started a new campaign on the easiest difficulty.

- i picked up NOTHING, NO items, NO guns (only requested items such as the keys...).

- i only used the pistol for the whole campaign.

- i used NO items.

- i tryied to do last level without getting hit.

i tried the final boss with the pistol but seems to be long to beat and i was getting hit. so i restarted from last checkpoint. after trying several times, it started to make angry so i used the weapons i had (shotgun and rifle), unfortunately i got hit too. i said to myself "nvm, i go on". i killed the boss, finished the level and i got the achiev. i had 15 pts removed for the health so i had 85% of life when i beat that level. thats all i can tell. hope that will help.

edit: dunno if they give something after completing a level or i didnt pay attention but i had 1 health pack and 1 grenade in my inventory (starting last level) which i never used of course.

Edited by Zebrasqual

Just noticed something- at the start of level 2 they give you a small med kit, but the time I made it to level 3 it was gone (yes I got hit on level 2)? Might be getting used automatically between levels, hence ruining the acheevy! And yes you automatically recover your health between levels for free, so why did it use the med-pack?

Just got it on free play you can pick up items you can use them just not healthpacks. Clear the save file to be sure there is no record of any health packs used like Zebrasqual said!

I finished with 6% health left! Lucky Me!

Edited by KSU DS