Tier three race is rediculous !

Man THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME IS SO MOTHERFUCKING BROKE I CAN'T MOTHERFUCKING believe it.

Those fucking bikers all over the place and when I try to clean the lap they re-spawn as soon as I start the race and even worse their vehicles remain on the road as a fucking invisible wall which makes me stuck sometime.

Fix this shit, Gearbox up my ass...

i believe you do have to do the rematch since it counts as a separate mission in the quest log so i would do it

Not likely, since you can complete the quest as many times as you like.

Man THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME IS SO MOTHERFUCKING BROKE I CAN'T MOTHERFUCKING believe it.

Those fucking bikers all over the place and when I try to clean the lap they re-spawn as soon as I start the race and even worse their vehicles remain on the road as a fucking invisible wall which makes me stuck sometime.

Fix this shit, Gearbox up my ass...

Yeah, that happened to me as well. Luckily the invisible wall disappeared completely at some point and I was able to complete the races.

this race is a fucking joke!! im so pissed off right now doing this. its not even the route you take, its the fucking shitty driving mechanics. you could do the exact same jump twice and land in completely different ways and that fucking annoying little stop turn that you do, that happens when you turn on a small ramp is fucking infuriating!!

this race is a fucking joke!! im so pissed off right now doing this. its not even the route you take, its the fucking shitty driving mechanics. you could do the exact same jump twice and land in completely different ways and that fucking annoying little stop turn that you do, that happens when you turn on a small ramp is fucking infuriating!!

Feeling the same way dude, giving up on this for today fuck this race, and fuck having to do it 4 times over. Shitty glitched out piece of crap.

Feeling the same way dude, giving up on this for today fuck this race, and fuck having to do it 4 times over. Shitty glitched out piece of crap.

You only need to do it 3 times. The rematch doesn't count towards the achievement, and it's only the tier 3 race which is a bitch, so ultimately you only need to do the bitch race once. The first two tiers are pretty easy.

I had a tough time at first, but you will adapt and beat this easily. You shouldn't expect to get this the first try, just keep trying and you should be shaving a second off your lap time every try. This really isn't hard, if it's gonna drive you insane just co-op this.

If you watch the video, you can make up 4 seconds going about it a bit different. when you go through CP no3 (by tiny tina's) turn right and boost onto the ramp. IF you can make it onto the bridge steer to the left center before the road ends, you should land to the left of the large sign and a straight shot to the last CP. Use whatever boost you have to the finish line.

Also big tip - IF you're using boost and go airborne, turn the boost off untill you land. Alot of player will run boost dry even if they're in air... since you can't boost after a jump, you're just wasting it.

• 3 weeks later...
If you watch the video, you can make up 4 seconds going about it a bit different. when you go through CP no3 (by tiny tina's) turn right and boost onto the ramp. IF you can make it onto the bridge steer to the left center before the road ends, you should land to the left of the large sign and a straight shot to the last CP. Use whatever boost you have to the finish line.

Used this and literally missed beating it by less then 1 second...

Do have a tip though: Each time you fail, spawn a new vehicle after accepting the quest. Then try to time it just right to where you are already off the finish line once it says go. It can shave off a second or two. Have to have immaculate timing though I am sure.

Edited by Team Penguin

This is great to farm for XP and Torgue tokens, I am only level 41 and I will be using this to max out my character to level 50.

So want to get to level 50 now and get goods weapons and want to get the raid bosses done.

I went from level 40 to level 41 in under an hour last night by re-doing this race over and over.

This is great to farm for XP and Torgue tokens, I am only level 41 and I will be using this to max out my character to level 50.

So want to get to level 50 now and get goods weapons and want to get the raid bosses done.

I went from level 40 to level 41 in under an hour last night by re-doing this race over and over.

Playing through the story will level you up faster.

• 1 month later...

I hope you guys are right about not having to do the rematch. After about 30+ tries, I finally got the 3rd tier done, and then started working on the rematch, not realizing it's got an added checkpoint at the end. I had a FLAWLESS run, and still didn't make it to the final.