Disneyland Adventures

Daeymon

So far this game has counted no calories what so ever but so far I've only been exploring and done the firework display. Does it only count calories when you do the activities?

Update: I can't figure out for the life of me how this game rewards calories. Some sessions I get none, others I get like 1000 calories. But as long as I'm getting something I'm happy.

Edited by Daeymon

• 5 weeks later...

Gotcha.. walking around rewards such a low amount of calories, that you can't expect anything from it. The real high calorie-burn rewards come in when you do mini-games, especially ones where you are moving your whole body. My favorites are flying and swimming games. The swimming with Nemo one is good (where you are running away from the shark). Also, Winnie the Pooh's first one where you are hanging by a balloon is good. And Peter Pan's flying levels are really good too.

Fireworks and dancing have very little amounts. And walking around to find hidden mickys and other secrets are even less. So if you are going for calorie count, just do "Fastpass" and do the minigames that require more movement.

Just playing through the game naturally should get you a fair number of calories burned. By the time I had most of the platinum medals, I had burned some 3700 calories using my actual weight. That was in about a week of playing. Not sure what games get you the most, but it shouldn't be too difficult to tell what gets you more. If you are working up a sweat, you are probably burning a lot of calories.

• 2 months later...

So far I have burned about 300 calories doing nothing but walking around he park taking pictures. I am sure I will be burning well over a few thousand getting all of the platinum medals.

I would say this is a good game to play if you want to to work on Kinect Playfit. Work for the 1000:gsicon: in this game, and it will help you a lot in Playfit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...